I was given a voucher for a nights stay at the Prince + 5 course dinner in Circa for my recent engagement. Absolutely loved it! We were lucky that it was very hot weather and we got to take in the St KIlda beach during the day. Our voucher was for a deluxe room, but as we were checking in on a Monday they weren't that full so got upgraded to a Superior room free of charge! My fiance' made use of the day spa - not really my thing but she enjoyed it. Dinner in Circa was a cracker with matching wines. The sommelier gave us the full spiel, that I really enjoyed. Overall we really enjoyed ourselves, such a great gift.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Prince is Melbourne's premier boutique hotel, hidden in the cosmopolitan bayside suburb, St Kilda. With 40 individually designed rooms, Veuve Clicquot in the minibar and (MALIN+GOETZ) bathroom amenities guests will enjoy a stay with a difference. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Prince reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Prince Hotel St Kilda
- Prince Hotel St Kilda
- Prince St Kilda
- The Prince St Kilda, Greater Melbourne