We were here for a wedding (which was amazing by the way). We stayed in a deluxe room with courtyard views ( not really much to look at) but the room was really spacious. We had friends stay in deluxe rooms but with street/ocean rooms and they weren't as big. I also spent abit of time in the bride's room (superior) whilst getting ready for the wedding and it was really lovely. I was really happy with our court yard room as there was alot of space. The rooms were nicely appointed and I actually really enjoyed it. I'd definitely recommend staying here. It is a little tad on the expensive side (and thought about cheaper hotel options), but I think for a clean, modern hotel with lovely little touches of art, it was worth it over a plain standard hotel room. Also, the breakfast down stairs in the Mexican inspired restaurant was great. We also had lunch provided from there whilst the wedding party were getting ready. I was really impressed with the food we had.
Overall I highly recommend a stay here and are contemplating a weekend here to explore St Kilda (even though I live here, I never venture to St Kilda) and stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Prince is Melbourne's premier boutique hotel, hidden in the cosmopolitan bayside suburb, St Kilda. With 38 individually designed rooms, Veuve Clicquot in the minibar and KEVIN.MURPHY bathroom amenities guests will enjoy a stay with a difference. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Prince reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Prince Hotel St Kilda
- Prince Hotel St Kilda
- Prince St Kilda
- The Prince St Kilda, Greater Melbourne