3 girlfriends spent Sunday night in a large room with queen bed and 2 singles. armchairs and coffee table in the middle of this spacious room with teamaking, barfridge and spa bath room. Cost was $288 plus $25 each for a great brekky and $20 each for undercover carparking. It's not a high quality place inside - a little tired but very spacious and clean with everything we needed and the colour tones were bright. The bathroom was sparkling and appeared to be updated.
Checkout was 10am but we went to breakfast at that time and dawdled over a full brekky till 11 or later. Breakfast room overlooks the esplinade and beach. The St Kilda Sea Baths is right opposite and we left our cars at the hotel after we checked out and spent a few hours sightseeing on foot down to Acland St and Fitzroy St and then relaxing at the Sea Baths. It was great knowing our cars were secure after checking out and that we wouldn't be slugged for public parking or booked for overstaying while we enjoyed our day.
The only down side to the Novotel is that their pool is outdoors which is no good on a wintery June day/evening but at least we had the Public Baths and the beach, both right across the road for summer holiday-makers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Melbourne St Kilda is the city's premier beachfront hotel. Ideally positioned facing St Kilda beach and surrounded by some of the city's finest attractions, Novotel St Kilda is the perfect escape for the business or leisure traveller. Situated 6km from the city centre and 28km from Melbourne Airport, experience all this unique St Kilda hotel and its cosmopolitan surroundings have to offer from this hotel's prime position on The Esplanade. Novotel Melbourne St Kilda provides a great choice of St Kilda accommodation, offering 211 rooms and suites, many featuring spa baths with spectacular bay view over Port Philip Bay. The Novotel St Kilda can cater for a variety of events including residential conferences, team building exercises, annual meetings and gala dinners. Choose from 12 versatile function spaces for up to 300 delegates. Many of the rooms offer stunning ocean views and outdoor terrace areas for informal networking. Walk to some of Melbourne's finest attractions such as Luna Park, experience the famous Sunday art and craft market on The Esplanade or discover the many shopping options and bustling nightlife on nearby Acland and Fitzroy Streets. If you need to park the car, there is a secure, undercover parking (extra charge), whilst a tram stop at the front door ensures easy and convenient access to Melbourne city centre only six kilometres away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Melbourne St Kilda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Melbourne St Kilda Hotel St Kilda
- Accor St Kilda
- Novotel St Kilda
- St Kilda Novotel
- Novotel Melbourne St Kilda Greater Melbourne