We stayed here for three nights while visiting Melbourne. We found the Hotel well positioned in St Kilda with the Tram stop 100m away. It is also very close to the St Kilda restaurant strip. The Staff were extremely helpful and always happy to help. The room itself was quite spacious and everything was fairly clean. The bathroom was extremely small and it would have been nice to have a bit more room in there! Also, if staying for any length of time and needing to do laundry this ends up being really expensive. The car spaces were also very tight.
All in all a comfortable stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of trendy St Kilda on the doorstep of Luna Park, The Esplanade, St Kilda Arts Markets, St Kilda Beach and Melbourne's finest restaurants and shops, the Cosmopolitan Hotel stands out with its boutique interiors, breathtaking hospitality and incomparable value for money. This landmark icon immaculately redesigned with the latest luxury amenities and variety of accommodations to suit all needs, will assure an unforgettable and truly authentic Melbourne experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne - by 8Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne - By 8 St Kilda
- Cosmopolitan Hotel St Kilda
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne - By 8Hotels St Kilda, Greater Melbourne