Truly adequate room for the price we paid. Value for money. Friendly staff made for a great vibe at the hotel, very welcoming. We were required to exit out onto a balcony area to get to our room- would have beenconcerning if it was raining. Free dvd hire from reception was great way to keep kids entertained in the late evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immersed in the action of Melbourne’s favourite beachside playground, this 86 room boutique hotel is a perfect base to explore St Kilda, Melbourne, and its surrounds. Moments away from St Kilda Beach, Palais Theatre, Iconic Luna Park as well as famous Acland Street cake shops, cafes, restaurants, and bars. There's so much to explore and quite a bit of history too. Influenced by St Kilda's entertaining scene in the 50s to 70s, Cosmopolitan was once known as the Rock and Roll hotel, popular with a number of great Aussie icons and international performers. Catering to all budgets whether it be for business or leisure, Cosmopolitan Hotel has accommodation styles to suit all needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne - By 8 St Kilda
- Cosmopolitan Hotel St Kilda
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne St Kilda, Greater Melbourne