This is a well located hotel close to the beach and town. We stayed one night in a large room.
We had to go out the back of reception, through the car park and up a couple of flights of stairs to get into the room. It was more like apartment blocks than a hotel.
We had a large room with nice bathroom and small kitchen. It was a good room but I could hear everything going on in the other rooms and outside. The walls were very thin and there was a young group of people partying which kept me up. Luckily we were only there one night. If we stayed longer I would have asked to move. The staff were very friendly and I am sure it wouldn't have been a problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immersed in the action of Melbourne’s favourite beachside playground, this 86 room boutique hotel is a perfect base to explore St Kilda, Melbourne, and its surrounds. Moments away from St Kilda Beach, Palais Theatre, Iconic Luna Park as well as famous Acland Street cake shops, cafes, restaurants, and bars. There's so much to explore and quite a bit of history too. Influenced by St Kilda's entertaining scene in the 50s to 70s, Cosmopolitan was once known as the Rock and Roll hotel, popular with a number of great Aussie icons and international performers. Catering to all budgets whether it be for business or leisure, Cosmopolitan Hotel has accommodation styles to suit all needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne - By 8 St Kilda
- Cosmopolitan Hotel St Kilda
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne St Kilda, Greater Melbourne