“Our Stay Central Experience was Wonderful!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Comfortable queen bedroom
Spacious living room with double-size sofa-bed Spacious living room with double-size sofa-bed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Dining area
Spacious living room with double-size sofa-bed
Pool and BBQ area in the warmer months only
bathroom with laundry facilities
Furnished balcony
Furnished balcony
floor plan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 46 reviews

Reviews from our community

Sharelle...
“Our Stay Central Experience was Wonderful!!”
Reviewed 22 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

Staying in Catani 2 was more than what we expected. Beautiful decor, even having books there to read and games to play for the family. It's been well thought out to make you feel at home. It was great staying here too as you are so close to shops, places to eat out at, so many in fact it's hard to choose where you would like to eat next. The shopping trolley provided came in very useful to do some shopping at the supermarket which is also just down the road. So close to everything, even just a short tram ride to the city. We even got to see the cute penguins which the kids just loved. And we would love to thank Chris for helping us before we even got there right up to the time we stayed, he was very helpful with everything.It was wonderful! We will most definitely come again.

Date of stay: October 2014
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The shower was awesome, bed comfortable, close to everything including beach
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
13 Nov 2014
We work very hard at making things work easily. I'm glad you enjoyed the apartment and the location so much.
Adelaide
Reviewed 27 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Date of stay: March 2014
27 Mar 2014
My staff and I are happy to help you enjoy your stay.
You and your friends are welcome anytime Jeremy. Make sure they tell me who sent them, so they can get a referred-guest discount.
Cheers,
Melbourne
Reviewed 22 March 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Date of stay: December 2013
22 Mar 2014
It does make things difficult when a departing guest loses both sets of keys etc but we always try to sort out issues ASAP. You may not renovate again for a while, but send your friends to us for a discounted stay as referred guests.
Gold Coast
Reviewed 21 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Date of stay: February 2014
21 Mar 2014
My pet hate is anything electronic, and this remote was a perfect example, having had a fresh battery installed a week before. I'm glad that you enjoyed everything once that was sorted.
I hope to see you again, at a discounted rate.
Regards,
Perth
Reviewed 20 March 2014 for a stay in August 2013

Date of stay: August 2013
20 Mar 2014
I have to agree with this guest. When a cleaner misses cleaning an apartment, and therefore doesn't enter the correct code on the key lockbox, making it difficult to access the apartment, I would not be happy either.
That cleaning company has not been given any work with us since this booking.
We did give this guest a large hamper as a gesture of apology, but the unheard-of, three-star rating from her was probably fair on this occasion, even though the rest of her three-week stay went perfectly well, and she thoroughly enjoyed herself in the apartment and in the location it was in.
QLD
Reviewed 14 March 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Date of stay: January 2014
14 Mar 2014
Happy to help Amy. Hope to see you back again one day.
Perth
Reviewed 14 March 2014 for a stay in November 2013

Date of stay: November 2013
14 Mar 2014
Hi Nadine,
You picked a nice apartment and a great time of year to come to Melbourne as well. Glad you enjoyed it so much. Yes, send your friends and they can enjoy a referred-guest discount as well!
Chris
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.