“After service very very bad!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Go Flyboard

Go Flyboard
Ranked #4 of 9 Tours in St Kilda
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Flyboard is an amphibious water-powered jet pack that propels the wearer up to 30 feet in the air! Two large jets at the wearer feet, provide the propulsion with two smaller handheld jets.
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“After service very very bad!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

I did flyboard on 2 January and paid cash $50 for the photo/video I was promised but never received any photos/video.
I sent email many times, no reply. I called many times only given promises but never been followed up, no action, nothing.
I haven't had my money refunded or any photos/video until I sent this review.
I'm still waiting your reply.

Although I like the flyboarding itself but I will do it with other provider.
Overall I'm very very disappointed, not happy at all!!

Visited January 2014

2 Thank Tia H

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Different”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

Besides having to wait and not getting a phone call to ket us know wed be waiting a significant amoubt of time ..my partner loved it

1 Thank karatam
gosflyboard, Guest Relations Manager at Go Flyboard, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Hi Kara,

Thanks for taking the time in leaving us a review.

We are glad your partner loved it and we apologize for the wait time, we are continually working hard to improve our service and phone communication is something we know we can improve on and will strive to do in the future.

Cheers

The team at Go Flyboard
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Heaps of fun, BUT ..........”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

Our overall experience on the day was brilliant. We had so much fun and found the staff really friendly and very helpful for a couple of first timers. We paid extra to capture our experience on video and were told that it would be emailed to us within a couple of days but never received it. When we emailed to follow up a week later we received an apology and a promise to send it in a couple of days. We still did not receive our video. We have sent numerous emails requesting our video and no longer even receive responses to our requests. It has been nearly two months and we STILL DON'T HAVE OUR VIDEO !!!

1 Thank jusnpete3
gosflyboard, Public Relations Manager at Go Flyboard, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Hi,

Thanks for the review and we are glad you had fun :)

We are sorry you have not received your footage and have not received a response. We had some staff turnover which caused a lot of confusion on our end. If you are you able to email marketing@goflyboard.com.au I will follow this up for you ASAP.

Once again we are happy you had a good day and hopefully once you receive your video it will bring back great memories!

Thanks!

The team at Go Flyboard
Cranbourne, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst run business ever!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

They cancelled on us twice but we didn't know until we had driven an hour and a half to get there because when we tried to call before leaving home their phone was either off or not answered and the voice mail box was full.
There was no training at all, other than them saying it's like riding a wake board, which I have never done.
Extremely poor customer service and not that exciting for the price. They offered to video my experience free of charge for messing me around but then they didn't even have a camera out there.

Melbourne, Australia
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

Definatly something to tick off the bucket list...
Amazing experience, flying 12 feet avove the water looking back towards the beautiful St. Kilda beach. Will certainly go again!!!

Visited March 2014