“Can you fly??”

Go Flyboard
Ranked #4 of 9 Tours in St Kilda
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Flyboard is an amphibious water-powered jet pack that propels the wearer up to 30 feet in the air! Two large jets at the wearer feet, provide the propulsion with two smaller handheld jets.
“Can you fly??”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Good experience for adrenalin junkies. I personally enjoyed it. Before you can learn how to control the jetboard under your feet, you expect to crash a few times. It is like riding a bicycle. Trial and error before you master it. Good fun.

Cons: - You need to swim 200 meters to the jet-ski and back to have your flyboarding experience. It takes a lot of effort for an unfit 56 years old man. I would have appreciated a lift back to the shore.
- Video was very unprofessional especially when you pay $50.00 for it. It was taken by the operator who was controlling the water power for the fly board and very poorly done.

I will be back again for a better controlled experience.

Visited March 2014

1 Thank Jamahl D
gosflyboard, Public Relations Manager at Go Flyboard, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Hi,

Thanks for your review. Always good to hear when our customers have a good time. The 200m swim is not ideal and next season we will be in a slightly different part of st.kilda beach so no swimming will be required. The video footage has been a problem in our first year which we are working towards rectifying. We appreciate the constructive feedback as we look towards improving our overall business.

Kind Regards

The team @ Go Fkyboard

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent experience for Flyboard”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Hi there, I had a good time while I having the flyboard experience on last year. Wish to go again, wonderful flying experience, but just the price of it little expensive, if it could be cheaper then it will be wonderful! Worth it!

Visited December 2013

1 Thank CayneLim
Hi,

thanks for your positive review. We are glad you had a great time, we are working towards lowering the price so its a bit cheaper for everyone so hopefully your able to come back and have another go.

Cheers

The team @ Go Flyboard
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Dont Bother!!”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I paid for my partner to go, firstly there were an hour late in getting him into the water because there jet skis were not working properly and the man that was waiting with us was swearing to them and talking badly about them to another college (it was like watching two high school girls) once my partner actually got to go out one of the shoes was broken and kept coming off so he couldn't stand properly. he kept telling the instructor who would fob him off. when he got out of the water he had huge red marks were the shoe was rubbing on his foot and it was so swollen.
we paid extra to get the video taken by the instructor and that was a waste! half the time he didn't even have it positioned on my partner and facing down at hi crotch instead!!

overall its not worth the money especially for the video!

Visited December 2013

3 Thank cherie w
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“After service very very bad!”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I did flyboard on 2 January and paid cash $50 for the photo/video I was promised but never received any photos/video.
I sent email many times, no reply. I called many times only given promises but never been followed up, no action, nothing.
I haven't had my money refunded or any photos/video until I sent this review.
I'm still waiting your reply.

Although I like the flyboarding itself but I will do it with other provider.
Overall I'm very very disappointed, not happy at all!!

Visited January 2014

2 Thank Tia H
“Different”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Besides having to wait and not getting a phone call to ket us know wed be waiting a significant amoubt of time ..my partner loved it

Visited February 2014
1 Thank karatam
gosflyboard, Guest Relations Manager at Go Flyboard, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Hi Kara,

Thanks for taking the time in leaving us a review.

We are glad your partner loved it and we apologize for the wait time, we are continually working hard to improve our service and phone communication is something we know we can improve on and will strive to do in the future.

Cheers