We stayed for 3 nights and wished we stayed longer! It's our first time to experience backpackers and it was a great experience. Booked for 4-bedroom but stayed in a 3-bedroom instead ;) toilets are being cleaned regularly, staff are very helpful and friendly (got locked out our room so many times) and location is great, tram is just across the road. Actually asked if they have a branch when we stayed in Sydney but unfortunately they don't (but I hope they do have soon) and to be honest I could've paid more for the price because of their excellence in everything. Plus they have activities in common area which gives you the chance to mingle with others :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Habitat HQ is a Victorian Tourism "Hall Of Fame" and City of Port Phillip Business of the year 2014,budget accommodation and backpacker hostel located in St Kilda, Melbourne. Options available from 4, 6, 8 & 10 bed dorms to private double and triple rooms with en-suites. Free breakfast, free WiFi, large kitchen, lounge, TV room, outdoor courtyard, Cheap and secure car parking with 24 hour reception. We specialize in providing budget accommodation for international and domestic travelers and groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Habitat HQ reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Habitat Hq Hotel St Kilda
- Habitat HQ St Kilda, Greater Melbourne