We stayed at a private room, which was very clean and quiet. The staff were very friendly and always ready to help with concerns or just to give advice about local attractions. There were a couple of minor complications due to a booking mistake and some room problems, but these were dealt with promptly and professionally. The bar was cheap and the communal area was very spacious and nice looking for hostel standards. It's right next to a tram station and in the three nights we stayed, with regular to and fro-ing to the city, we rarely had to wait more than five minutes for transport either way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Habitat HQ is a Victorian Tourism "Hall Of Fame" and City of Port Phillip Business of the year 2014,budget accommodation and backpacker hostel located in St Kilda, Melbourne. Options available from 4, 6, 8 & 10 bed dorms to private double and triple rooms with en-suites. Free breakfast, free WiFi, large kitchen, lounge, TV room, outdoor courtyard, Cheap and secure car parking with 24 hour reception. We specialize in providing budget accommodation for international and domestic travelers and groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Habitat HQ reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Habitat Hq Hotel St Kilda
- Habitat HQ St Kilda, Greater Melbourne