“As enjoyable as a Brazilian can be!”

Nourish Body and Skin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“As enjoyable as a Brazilian can be!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Walking into the salon from the freezing Melbourne rain was such a treat - it had a beautiful relaxed vibe, it was very clean and had an interesting layout and, the bed I laid on was HEATED! Heaven! Michelle was so professional and made me feel totally comfortable, she was super quick and confident and really knew what she was doing. You could tell she has been in the industry for a long time. It only took about 15 minutes and the result was the best I've had. I will definitely be going back. Thank you!!

2 Thank Sari B

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So relaxing I fell asleep!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

A truly wonderful experience, so relaxing, tranquil and calming. Great advance, very knowledgable and professional staff. Would recommend for sure!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Tessa S
“Refreshing experience”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I love this place, the price is very reasonable and the beauticians do an amazing job! I especially love their eyelash extensions and how well they groom my brows.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Mary M
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great value and lovely service”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I'm a local in St Kilda (for about a year now) and highly rate this salon for it's friendly service and value-pack beauty specials. I have so far experienced their waxing (quick, clean and very discreet), pedicure (with warm wax, very indulgent and so relaxing) and specialised facial (thorough and therapist very attentive).

What I like: love the service, girls have always been great, like the products used, salon always very clean and fantastic opening hours too

Could be improved: Not much they could really do about this, but parking can be a pain

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Elise B
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Nourish Body & Skin, still the best”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I recently revisited Nourish Body and Skin. Last year I had a fabulous massage there and I am pleased to say the revisit was equally as good. They have a professional, friendly and courteous manner that makes you feel welcome and comfortable and at the same time confident you are in good hands. I have a massage regularly, I try different places, sometimes they are good so I revisit but am often not satisfied the second time around. This second time at Nourish was so good I am really looking forward to the next. I like the feeling at Nourish and the service, it is easy to relax and I'm excited I may have found something special. I'll be back.

Visited May 2014