“Buying good experience”
Review of Century Inn

Century Inn
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Traralgon
Reviewed 9 July 2013

The staff here are exceptional, they really went out of their way to help arranging my recent meeting. I had lots of last minute changes with our accommodation and nothing was an issue. The standard of accommodation here is what you would expect in Melbourne. Have just joined as a century club member which is free and has lots of added benefits.

Room Tip: Recommend King Spa Bath Suite
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Soe887
CenturyInn, Director of Sales at Century Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2013

Thank you for joining Century Club, you are right the benefits include special club rates, stay 10 nights and receive the 11th night free, accumulate points for added bonuses.

Our events team are really very good at going that extra mile, glad to hear your meeting went well.

There are newer reviews for Century Inn

Reviewed 9 July 2013 via mobile

Comfort, Clean and and convenience hotel in Traralgon. I stayed in Executive King Suite. Room was superior and extremely clean. There were cooking facilities as well. The staff in restaurant and reception were very helpful and mannered, polite and are willing to assist with requests. it was such an exceeding my expectation. Free parking and quite location.

• Stayed: July 2013

I appreciate your kind words and for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. Our Executive Suites are indeed a popular choice for guests wanting that little bit extra! Thanks for posting a review!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Arrived after a long drive late in the evening and felt welcome from the time I walked in. The lady on reception was so accommodating, arranging room service which was so welcome. I couldn’t work the on the tv, which was me not following the instructions in the room. The staff came and patiently showed me. It was lovely to walk into my room were the staff had taken the time to turn on the lights and the heater.
Will surely come back again!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Century Inn, I’m pleased you enjoyed your time and that we ensured you had a comfortable and memorable stay. The team are also very good at helping me with my technology, and am very pleased to hear that you were made welcome.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

2nd stay here at Century Inn, the beds are amazing, the only gripe I would have this time is the lack of quality lighting in the bathroom and the exhaust fan is way too noisy to the point that you didn't even want to turn the light on in the bathroom, room #11. Thanks again for a great stay however.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank amaroo_9

Thank you for choosing to return to Century Inn. I am pleased to tell the bathroom lighting has been replaced throughout the property. Look forward to welcoming you back to Century Inn.

Reviewed 26 May 2013

The standard room was a good bargain and the size is generous for 1 person. The place is a motel but more luxury than a normal motel.
Service was friendly and helpful, bed was comfortable, the whole area was quiet so I had a really nice sleep.
The only disappointment was no dinner served on Sunday, and town center is not within walking distance. Everything else went perfect and pleasant. Will recommend Century Inn to friends if they're going Traralgon.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Pocky-mon
Reviewed 25 May 2013

This is a great find. A quality hotel providing excellent rooms equivilent to my city stays. I had an Executive King room out the back of the property which was impressive with some cooking facilities which I did not use.

I entertained my business guests in the private dinning room. The staff could not of been more helpful or efficient. The food was well presented.

Reception staff were very helpful with my emails and printing. Nothing was too much trouble.

Will stay again next visit to Traralgon.

Room Tip: The Executive King Rooms are equal to Melbourne
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Josh L
Reviewed 24 May 2013

The hotel is pretty fancy for a little town in the country. My room was great, I had a spa and a king size bed! The only down side I was there for work not pleasure and my wife wasn't with me.
If I have to have a downside the service in the restaurant was not as great as everywhere else. I had the special salmon for dinner which would go close to being the nicest piece of salmon I have eaten.
I would recommend staying here to anyone.
It is a bit out of town but it is quiet and I have a car!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Michael T
Also consider these accommodations in or near Traralgon
Comfort Inn & Suites Latrobe
#1 of 8 in Traralgon
Bridges on Argyle
Bridges on Argyle
#3 of 8 in Traralgon

Been to Century Inn? Share your experiences!