“Great Food Great Service.”
Review of Pickled Pig

Pickled Pig
Ranked #1 of 130 Restaurants in Warrnambool
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Ate at the Pickled Pig May 2014 had a great dining experience. The menu although small was a good selection & wide choice. We both shared each others meals to gain the best dining experience.
Well done to the owner operators for a great place to enjoy a quality meal & evening out in Warrnambool.
We are both ex Warrnambool Chefs, now in W.A. Thanks for the night.

1  Thank Deborah H

Reviewed 30 April 2014

This is my favourite restraint in Warrnambool and never let's us down. We recently attend for my birthday celebration with my family as usual we were all delighted with our meals with flavours bursting in our mouths. My husband arranged a birthday cake which the waitress brought out to me and the whole restaurant joined in singing me happy birthday. The waitress advised that we could have the cake as our dessert but we all decided to have dessert and take the cake home. Pickled pig never fail with there meals and awesome wines. Thank you and I'm sure we will be soon

2  Thank Ozmurt
Reviewed 11 April 2014

We had a great time here. The food is fantastic, and the staff very pleasant. While there's not a great deal on offer for children (nuggets and chips) the quality is good.
Excellent desserts, too!

PickledPig, Manager at Pickled Pig, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear cambrown1,
Thankyou for dining at Pickled Pig Restaurant and for taking the time to post such a lovely review. We are so glad you enjoyed everything and we hope you will dine with us again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Organised a surprise birthday dinner for my wife at our favourite restaurant in Warrnambool and yet again we left very happy. By far the best in town and consistently so. Food was again above par and the inclusion of a "sparkler" on my wife's dessert was a special treat.

1  Thank blueshark_m4ko

Dear blueshark_m4ko,
Repeat customers are what keep us doing what we are doing so thankyou so much for dining with us once again! We are thrilled that you enjoy Pickled Pig Restaurant and we loved helping with your wife's birthday surprise. We look forward to having you dine with us again soon.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

We went as a couple for a romantic dinner and they did not disappoint. The food was first class and the service was excellent. I would go back in a heart beat.

Dear Andrew B,
We are so glad you enjoyed your dining experience at Pickled Pig Restaurant. We'd love to welcome you back in a heart beat the next time you're in town!