“Great place at a very reasonable rate”

City Heart Motel Warnambool
Ranked #24 of 28 Hotels in Warrnambool
Melbourne
“Great place at a very reasonable rate”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

A friend and I had one night at the City Heart Motel last week and found it to be very clean and comfortable. It was excellent value at only $99 including a cooked breakfast each. The bacon, eggs and toast were very well cooked and tasty. The owner was friendly and the location is good. I would recommend this to anyone wanting somewhere to stay in Warrnambool without breaking the bank.

Room Tip: We were on the ground floor and the room was spacious and quiet.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Vernon, Connecticut
Reviewed 29 September 2013

We were looking for a basic place to stay at no frills pricing. We were only going to stay one night after spending a long day on the ocean road. We did find it here. Owner was welcoming. When we found no working hair dryer in the room, one was provided. Room was clean, we didn't find any bugs. However, the beds really did need to be replaced, not very comfortable at all. We did get what we were expecting, but I wouldn't make this more than a place to stay one night and be aware it is somewhat dated.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Sandiacre, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 September 2013

We have just moved out of this establishment in a great hurry. We booked in to two rooms (myself my wife and my niece and her two daughters), We soon found ants in our room which was dealt with by the proprietors with a spray. However as the children were preparing to go to bed we found bed bugs in the bedding of their room. After repeatedly ringing the out of hours phone number and getting no reply we have moved down the road to a much better establishment.( Atwood Motor Inn)

Room Tip: Book elsewhere
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank DJFungus

Travellers are raving about these Warrnambool hotels

Portarlington, Australia
Reviewed 4 August 2013

My Wife and I Stayed At The City Heart Motel Through Travel Auctions. We Found The Host Very Friendly, The Room Was Quite Spacious and Very Clean. The Bed Was Comfortable and The Shower Was Very Good. The Location Was Very Convenient To The City Of Warnambool.We Thought It Was Great Valve For Money. We Really Enjoyed Our Stay At The Motel and Would Recommend The Motel To Anyone.
Barbara and David

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank David D
Berri, Australia
Reviewed 14 April 2013

This place was very nice and clean, the staff were fantastic! Very helpful for our family trip away will definately be returning again. It really made our stay in warrnambool enjoyable thanks again city heart :)

• Stayed March 2013
Geelong, Australia
Reviewed 19 February 2013

Location, service and price and very pleasant hosts. City heat motel is very clean well located motel. Truly the best breakfast at $10. All the boxes are ticked here for my needs. Sue and Neville are perfect hosts... Thank you

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 9 January 2013

I would like to recommend to not book a room in this motel, because they can re-sell your booking if they receive a better offer afterwards.
That was my situation. I booked a double room for the 2nd of January, and when I arrived at 9pm at the motel I founded that they have sold my room. The owner told me that he called me to my mobile phone to confirmed, but I spent all day in remote places without a mobile network connection. I trust that with my booking made with one week in advance would be fine, but wasn´t enough. So be careful if you do a booking, because they can not respect it, and find a place to stay the same day in high season could be difficult and expensive.v

Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple