“Excellent dive shop”

Maafushi Dive & Water Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: Have you dreamed of diving in the Maldives but always been turned away by the steep prices advertised by resorts and safaris? Or maybe you're a backpacker travelling through South East Asia and you're hoping to add the Maldives to your itnerary? Well the good news is that affordable tourism has finally arrived in the Maldives.Maafushi Dive & Water Sports offers the most affordable and convenient dive options for anyone visiting the Maldives. Come and enjoy some of the best diving in the world with us at the best prices and get a taste of the local culture throughout your stay.Maldives.Maafushi Dive & Water Sports is proud to offer you excellent scuba diving options from the local island of Maafushi.
Reviewed 12 October 2013

The first week of our Maldives holiday we spent on liveaboard, and the second we dove with Maafushi dive. Even so we dove the same locations, that we did on the liveaboard we'd seen much more big stuff with Maafushi dive divemasters. Guys are very experience, they took into attention currents for channel dives, so we saw a lot of gray reef and white tip sharks and eagle rays during our dives.
We used all our equipment during the dives and guys took care about it after dives nicely. They gave us discount for using our own gear and for more than 5 dives packege (we did 8 dives). So the price was good as well:)
Dive shop is clean, tanks, compressors, gear is almost new.

There are newer reviews for Maafushi Dive & Water Sports

Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

I did 4 dives with these guys and was hugely impressed by the professionalism. The gear is all brand new and in immaculate condition. The guides are friendly and extremely knowledgeable about the local sites and the weather and conditions affecting them. Safety is taken very seriously and dive briefings were thorough.
One of the best dive centres I have ever used. Thanks guys!

2  Thank KKS1983
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Asim younger brother is our instructor on that day. He is friendly and always ensure our safety under the water. The dive point is definitely awesome, I saw three manta ray fish and also ship wreck. The price is reasonable. Highly recommended dive shop at Maafushi Island.

Reviewed 30 June 2013

The Maafushi Dive Center is a great place with professional and very friendly people. My husband and I got our scuba diving certifications here. Asim, Mahe, Hussain, Misrut and team made sure that we had the experience of a lifetime. They are thorough with the processes. The equipment is of the highest standard. The dive sites are absolutely gorgeous! This team helped me overcome all my anxiety before my first dive. By the time I dived the third time I was ready to take on the under water world all by myself! If I get a chance, I would definitely go back. Highly recommend this dive center to newbies as well seasoned divers.

Reviewed 28 April 2013

Professional and detail oriented -- the dive masters remembered everything for everyone (BCD and fin sizes, even kgs on the weight-belts). I can't think of a dive shop I've seen that was this well organized. They ensured that everyone had computers for their dives, and even though some of the dives were challenging, they did a good job briefing everyone and the boat crew was always a step ahead. If you want to experience diving in the Maldives, you can get high quality on an affordable island.

1  Thank pocopico