Arora Inn
Kaani Grand Seaview(Maafushi Town)
US$117
US$93
US$1,224
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
COMO Cocoa Island(Cocoa Island)(Great Value!)
US$1,109
  • Pool
Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort(Dhigufinolhu Island)
US$669
  • Breakfast included
Naladhu Private Island Maldives(Naladhu Island)
US$1,226
  • Breakfast included
Biyadhoo Island Resort(Biyaadhoo Island)
US$625
US$224
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
US$150
US$138
  • Beachfront
Kaafu Inn Guraidhoo(Guraidhoo)(Great Value!)
US$49
  • Free Internet
Raakani Villas(Guraidhoo)
  • Breakfast included
Liyela Retreat Maldives(Maafushi Island)
All reviewswest sidefriendly guest housevarious activitiesstay there againbudget travellerswatermelonrefreshing towelswelcome drinkbikini beachstayed here for nightswater sportsguesthouseferrymanagermaldivesislandmaafushi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a lovely guesthouse run by lovely people, just the location is not the closest to the beach or the more popular restaurants. It's still walking distance though, the island is very small.
There is no alcohol on this island. I got very bored in the evening. This however has nothing to do with this guesthouse, but I felt I had to mention this. Just to give a fair view point for travellers looking to come here for a holiday.

Room Tip: All the rooms are the same and have no views unfortunately.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Visited Maldives this month and chose this place because of it's offers on various activities. Since they have their own boat it is really convenient to plan our activities without depending on others. We went fishing and the catch was barbecued for us(It was amazing). Rooms are comfortable and clean with hot water. Breakfast did not have a lot of variety on offer but was Ok.
One should always carry a nice underwater camera on a trip to Maldives, and I committed a grave sin by not doing so, Mohammed was more than helpful and rented his camera out to us which created ever lasting memories.
Staff was helpful and polite and they also had local dance performance organized which was really entertaining for hotel guests.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank PuneGuy
Reviewed 11 April 2014

My wife and I very much enjoyed our stay at Maafushi and the Arora Inn. The beach on the North part of the island was covered for tourist so women were sun tanning in bikinis and it was great to swim and sun bathe at that location. The staff was amazing, their prices on excursions were great and they went along with us as our guides. We did the sandbar and picnic island trips. On both Mohamad would take us snorkeling. It was great for them to organize and invite us to the traditions Maldivian dance show free of charge. We later ate some octopus that they caught when we were snorkeling / spear fishing on the uninhabited island. My wife and I want to come back and visit the friendly people of Maafushi.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

I came to Maldives as a solo female traveler for the first time and not sure what to expect. Arora inn is very charming, with a gorgeous terrace and clean and tidy rooms. Staff was most friendly and helpful. I feel very safe and well taken care here. Strongly recommend the inn.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank helenshopping
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I was pretty skeptical about staying here initially because it was significantly cheaper than the other hotel options in Maldives and was worried that my experience here would be a let down. Well, those worries were unfounded because the beach here was beautiful (not directly in front of the hotel but just a short walk away), service was excellent, everyone was super helpful and the snorkeling trip organized by the hotel was well worth it! Highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: March 2014