“Yum yum”

Price range: US$24 - US$36
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Mash is a good social venue. The sizing is defiantly what you pay for if not more. I've been here several times and the food is so yummy. The views of the water stunning at night or day.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

After an absence of some years (after appallingly bad service) we went back to give it another go. The ribs were good, the beer so-so and the service was good (the place was quite empty). On the whole, and average experience. Location is as ever, superb.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Went here for lunch with my 20 yo daughter & my mum. I found the seafood chowder edible but not enjoyable, my daughter's chicken was a huge portion but mostly made up of crumb and my mum's order was forgotten and when it finally arrived after a waitress went looking for it, was stone cold and we had already finished our meals. Even though the waitress was aware of this there was no offer of a fresh, hot meal or even a complimentary coffee. I had never had a bad meal in Bunbury until our visit to Mash & I would not revisit.

Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

I have read other reviews and appreciate their opinions so I can only report on our experience. The staff were pleasant and accommodating. The beer on tape was my first experience with their brew and I loved the West Coast Wheat. I have added it to my favorite beers. The food we ordered (Chicken Korma) was very tasteful and filling. The atmosphere is pleasant and the decor appealing. We would deffinately come back here again.

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

We dropped in for lunch on a Tuesday. We ordered two steak sandwich and drinks. This was to only service we got. The steak sandwich was huge but un-eatable. The steak couldn't even be cut with a steak knife and rest of sandwich cold.

There were two waitresses on and not once checked on our meals or if we wanted any more drinks.

When we payed for meal I was asked how was everything. I replied "honestly , really average" response from employee "sorry to hear that!"

Only positive about this place is it's location on the waters edge.

We won't be back!