We are a couple mid 40's and not regular pub goers. We are regular travelers to Bunbury and have found alot of the places we stayed are old and run down. I was pleasantly surprised how much trouble the business owner went to ensure everyone felt welcomed and for the extras like a cooked breakfast included in the price of room stay with a modern decore has now become our favorite place for us. As for the band it stopped playing about 11.40pm and with the tv on low we hardly noticed.
1. Nearly renovated rooms which includes own bathroom
2. Best pub foods, and the best dessert
3. Helpful and friendly staff
4. Cooked breakkie included in room stay (basic coffee, tea and juice, cooked breakfast was bacon,eggs, toast,sausage, cooked tomatoes, bacon beans cooked freshly for you and also cereal available, served in the pub area (for demanding types/ fussy types it wont suit) but for us it was added bonus.
5 Working split system
6. Queen and single bed both slumberking - my partner is "6.8" and I had the best nights
1. Band plays no later than 12pm
2. Steep stairs alot of so you wont be able to carry big suitcases up these stairs
3. Check in is at the bar you pay there and get handed you keys
4. Access to rear of the hotel was down 2 narrow driveways on sides of buildings
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Accommodation with split system air conditioning, LCD television, and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel with inclusive full breakfast. Laundry facilities available. The fully licensed Bistro.... with an extensive menu for all palates including a great selection from our salad bar. Private functions welcome. Our lounge bar....made famous by more than 20 years of quality live entertainment from all over the world on Wednesday to Saturday nights. All major league sports games can be viewed here on one of our 9 big screen televisions including FOXTEL (excludes boxing). The TAB bar ....where you can place a bet with our friendly staff and with television screens provided throughout the hotel to see your horse come in! The Balcony and conference room.....for small corporate groups to 60-70 birthday guests. Function menus available! Off street free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Prince Of Wales Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.