Boathouse Bunbury Bed and Breakfast
US$140
The Clifton & Grittleton Lodge(Bunbury)(Great Value!)
US$113
Quest Bunbury Apartment Hotel(Bunbury)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$181
Mantra Bunbury Hotel(Bunbury)(Great Value!)
US$265
US$226
Travelocity
  • Pool
US$63
US$55
Priceline
Quality Hotel Lighthouse(Bunbury)(Great Value!)
US$116
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsidyllic settinggreat hostsoverlooking the wateryogurtferguson valleycomfortable beddeborahbnbdolphinsinletwaterfrontaustraliafridge
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Staying at the Boathouse was one of the highlights of my visit to Australia. I had grown tired of the motels/hotels with the bland 1970's decor and feel up to that point in my trip. The B&B sits right on the estuary; you can sit in the yard and watch the birds, boats and all the beauty mother nature has to offer. My room was wonderfully cosy, spacious and well appointed. Deborah has thought of everything. It is a pleasant 20 min walk into the city centre along the waterfront. I couldn't think of a nicer place to stay.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Lance M
Reviewed 4 July 2013

We arrived after a long flight to Australia to find the b+ b shut and in darkness. My husband managed to get hold of someone to be told we hadn't been booked in however they had a room not the one we booked for 3 days only so we had to then look for another place for our last night. If it hadn't been so late we would have looked elsewhere for the whole time but we were tired and had no idea where we would look. The owner was away so we didn't meet anyone except the cleaner who was lovely. We did however have same towels for 3days maybe they should have left them where we could find them. The room was nice and the views were great but wouldn't stay again not the best start to our first trip to Australia. However we had lovely time in Bunbury and met some lovely people who helped us find much nicer place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Sarah P
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Very accommodating for a warm and cosy winter stay. it was a very enjoyable 'home away from home' feeling. A lovely riverfront view whilst dining for breakfast. Great facilities. Lovely cafes just a block away.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Amychan F
Reviewed 4 April 2013

Very small B & B. De b the owner makes you feel very welcome. I stay hear every time I am in Bunbury for business. It is situated right on the estuary. When I get back from work I can open up the lap top Deb offers me a beer and work overlooking the water.

Rooms are very clean and well maintained. You need to get your B'fast which doesn't concern me. There is a pub 100m away that has a restaurant and the food is OK.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business