“Tick!”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely breakfast at Cafe 140. The options are diverse and well priced but I went for a simple bacon and eggs. The scramble was plentiful and buttery. The 3 whole rashers of bacon were cooked perfectly. The fresh OJ was delish. The staff are lovely and very attentive even when the cafe is busy. I loved the help yourself condiment shelf. Great cafe and very reasonably priced for the plentiful serves. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Called in here yesterday whilst travelling from Busselton to Mandurah.. & what a choice it was!

Super friendly staff.. good menu choices & some lovely quirky touches. Food was awesome.

Would highly recommend here.. it's just unfortunate we don't if we'll ever be able to holiday over here again.. but never say never

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I was served a pot of tea .... with extra hit water. Thank you! (usually have to ask for it as an extra). I also gather that all the cafe's bakery goods come direct from the bakery next door.... so very fresh. Loved their sough dough bread.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Wow wow wow!! After hearing and reading many wonderful things about Cafe 140 I had to see if it could be all true. Wow was I not left disappointed. From the first steps in the cafe you're delighted with the aroma of fresh baked bread from a wood fire. The smell made my tastebuds jump with excitement. However I wasn't there for the bakery. Luckily when reading the menu at the Cafe I was thrilled that many of the items include the fresh bread from the Bread and Butter bakery. After a mouth watering meal and a truly delicious drink I was left satisfied and eager for the next time I can dine at Cafe 140. Highly recommended and also the Bread and Butter Bakery.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Paid $ 5.00 for a tea.
But I suppose it was gluten free, lactose free, fat free, sugar free, organic, fair trade etc.
This is ridiculous!