Mantra Bunbury Hotel(Bunbury)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$133
US$117
  • Pool
US$95
Mercure Sanctuary Golf Resort(Bunbury)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$89
The Clifton & Grittleton Lodge(Bunbury)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$77
Bunbury Seaview Apartments(Bunbury)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$107
Orbitz.com
Admiral Motel Bunbury(Bunbury)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$80
US$78
Quest Bunbury Apartment Hotel(Bunbury)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$107
Prince Of Wales Hotel(Bunbury)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$81
US$79
  • Breakfast included
Boathouse Bunbury Bed and Breakfast(Bunbury)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$106
All reviewsstayed herecomfortable loungespa bathgas stovebbq areanice kitchenettebig bathroombed apartmentfresh towelstwo nightsswimming poolkitchen facilitiesminute walkgreat accommodationchecking outplace to stayconvenient location
Reviewed 8 January 2017

3 of us stayed overnight at this motel, & on arrival we were able to change our booking from an upstairs room to one at ground level. The pool area was great, ( you are given a key for entry to & from the pool, which is a good safety measure .) The only problem was the little bugs that also live in the pool... We also had a problem with mites on the bedspread in our room, biting & causing red welts that itched so bad we had to buy remedies from the chemist the next day. When we told the manager about the mites, he said they have the place sprayed 4 times a year & it was probably mozzie bites, but it WASN'T mozzies at all. It's a shame, because they have done a great job updating the rooms, but I would be hesitant to return, or recommend this motel .

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sueleeming
Gilbert D, Manager at Bunbury Apartment Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us Sue.
I am happy you enjoyed our pool area.
As ours is an outdoor pool, chances are it can attract the common little swimmer bugs at this time of year. We currently use daily cleaning measures, however, I will be pass your comments on to our maintenance team.
It is disappointing to read, however, that you didn't find your overall stay a totally positive one.
We strive to provide every guest with the best experience possible, but feel we may have fallen short on this occasion.
I remember speaking with you in regards to your bites when you came in for breakfast and I hope you are making a speedy recovery from them. I remember suggesting if they could possibly be from mozzies as I myself suffer from these at times. Having said that, the possibility of mites is a serious one, and as such, I reported your concerns in our maintenance book to be acted upon. The room has since been inspected and fortunately found to be clear.
Thank you again for your review, we hope you will consider us again the next time you travel to Bunbury as we would welcome the opportunity to provide you with a better experience next time.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

We stayed in a serviced spa apartment over the Christmas/new year break and had a great time.

The room (number 53) was clean, modern and big enough for myself, my wife and our 4 year old to stretch out and relax. There is a lovely big corner spa in this apartment as well as a kitchenette - microwave, stove top, sink, fridge and cutlery and crockery for all.

On the first night, we had some very noisy neighbours who wouldn't quiet down after midnight so we called the after hours mobile number and the manager came and got everyone who wasn't staying in that room to leave the property - great service.

The pool area has two great gas BBQ's and tools including oil and clean-wipes for communal use as well as several large tables able to comfortably sit 8 or so adults for a great evening dinner or morning breakfast (which we did both while we were there).

The complex itself is quite close to everything in Bunbury - not really walking distance to anything, but with a car or push bike, easily accessible to the main street and its cafes/restaurants, the beach or the Dolphins and white sand of Koombana Bay.

The only downside to this property for us was the wifi signal that was available in the pool area and outside our front door simply didn't make it inside our apartment. We did call and let them know and the receptionist told us they had confirmed the wifi was working and available at our door - which we already knew.... just not inside our apartment. With a 4 year old who loves to watch a cartoon or two on her iPad, that was an expensive disappointment (because we had to use 4G credit). It's not a deal breaker, but one of our deciding criteria now days is the availability of free wifi, which this hotel advertises but unfortunately didn't deliver inside the room.

Nevertheless, it was a good stay and the staff seemed friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: I guess we will be asking for a room in which WIFI works in the future....
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review us Darren.
We value your comments and are very pleased that you enjoyed your room and our pool and BBQ area!
It is indeed disappointing that you had issues with your wifi.
Our reception notes indicate that an attempt was indeed made to rectify the wifi reception in your room and at the time and we thought we had a positive result, however, this doesn't seem to be the case.
I have raised this issue with our maintenance team today for further investigation.
Thank you again for all your comments, and I hope to see you back to stay with us again the next time you travel to Bunbury.

Reviewed 11 December 2016

Wow what an amazing place to stay. We often go to Bunbury for the weekend and have stayed everywhere from the Lord Forrest to the Clifton Motel and have always enjoyed our stay. But this weekend was special it was for our 33rd wedding anniversary and boy did we find the WOW FACTOR of hotels in Bunbury, A hotel where all the stars align, Price.staff friendliness cleanliness comfort. position and facilities everything you could hope for in a hotel. Thanks to Trip Adviser I found this hotel and I cant be thankful enough. This hotel has just been refurbished and the self contained serviced apartment are immaculate and massive with a full size fridge a four burner cooker cups plates and so on it has a huge shower and a Spa the bed is large and comfortable and flat screen television with two movie channels for your entertainment . It also has a a table and 4 chairs and a large lounge suite. outside the room there is designated parking with each room having its number painted on the parking bay so there is no mistake who's bay is whose. The pool area is amazing with a very large pool and a Bali style Gazebo and Bbq area with two large BBQs. If you decide you dont want to do your own breakfast you can get a fully cooked fantastic tasting breakfast for about $16.00. It is about a 10 to 15 minute stroll to the town centre or a 5 minute drive . This hotel has just been fully revamped and had a huge amount of money laid out for the comfort of their patrons and nothing has been spared. The managers/staff are some of the friendliness I have come across anywhere. . From the outside this hotel looks pretty but very inconspicuous but dont let that fool you the apartments are beautiful and huge and management welcome you with open arms. I con honestly say finding this hotel was one of the nicest surprises I have ever come across when discovering a new hotel . All I can say is all the upmarket hotels in Bunbury better watch out Bunbury Motel & Serviced Apartments is going to give you some real competition. We loved our stay and could not fault a thing absolutely not a thing! Best Apartments I have stayed in bar none !! and all this for $130 a night . All I can say is if you are going to Bunbury make this little Gem your place to stay you will not regret it . My wife and I will most certainly be returning I highly recommend these Apartments. and just one more comment to cement our views is WOW WOW WOW !!

Room Tip: book a serviced apartment and make sure when you go to the pool to take your room key as you need the key to open the pool gate
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stevewainwright
Gilbert D, Manager at Bunbury Apartment Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2016

Thank you very much for your review Steve!
It's been a very busy year for us carrying out such a major refurbishment!
It's wonderful positive reviews like yours that definitely put a smile on our face and help to reassure us that all our hard work has been more than worth our while!
We too feel we have a fantastic product to offer the travelling public and indeed every one of our studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments have parking at the door!
Thank you also for your kind words in regards to our staff. I will be sharing your review with them and I'm sure it will make their day!
Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back again when you next visit Bunbury.

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

My husband booked for us to have
a few days break. On arrival wedecided to take the offer up to up grade to the brand new apartment. This seemed perfect. Reasonable cost and I was thinking can't wait to get into the pool. Well firstly the pool has no water in it so not as stated on the website. Secondly I could hear a continual knocking sound coming from with apartment next to us but further behind.Very hard to distinguish in middle of night to early morning. My husband has. Hearing issue and couldn't hear it but was annoyed I had woken him up. The following day being Sat we bought some earrplugs.I still could hear it and only at night. We spent the three days out of the apartment as much as possible due to workmen walking past continuously and a sense of non relaxation after day one.The manager did offer to move us but I'm a believer that we may be worse off especially since we didn't know where the knocking sound (like muffled hammering) was coming from. The apartments are attractive but for us we feel rested. We won't be returning.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Gilbert D, Manager at Bunbury Apartment Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Bunbury Motel & Serviced Apartments.
We are sorry that your stay did not meet your expectations.
Unfortunately, as so often happens with the opening new buildings, we have not been spared from experiencing a few teething problems with our brand new apartments!
Since being of alerted of the noise that you write about, we have been busily investigating and have found the culprit to be the hot water pipes in the ceiling. This is now under review/repair. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this caused you.
Our apologies also for the pool not being available during your stay......it was to have been completed earlier this month, however, due to circumstances beyond our control we have had to postpone opening to the end of this week.
Once again, thanks for your honest feedback.
We hope you will consider us again on any future trips to Bunbury, as we would welcome the opportunity of providing you with a more positive experience next time.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Clean, spacious rooms. I enjoy staying at this motel. Friendly service and a nice bed. The rooms are a little old, but they are well equipped and have everything you need. Great price and availability as well.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Gilbert D, Manager at Bunbury Apartment Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review us Louie.

We value your comments and are happy you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back again the next time you visit Bunbury.