“What I would have expected”
Review of Topolini's Cafe

Topolini's Cafe
Ranked #35 of 88 Restaurants in Geraldton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Perth, Australia
“What I would have expected”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

This is an Italian restaurant but they also do steaks and other cuisine. Service was very prompt and the atmosphere was great partly due to being given a choice of where we could be seated.

We chose to sit outside next to the gas heater where it was easy to talk and eat in the fresh air. It was a very pleasant setting. The meal order was taken very quickly and our meals prepared quite promptly.

Usually when I order a medium rare steak, it never comes out that way. This steak was cooked to perfection. The only down fall was that it wasn't the best tasting Surf & Turf that I had eaten but given the rest of the experience, it wasn't the end of the world. I feel that the prawns seemed bland and the dressing was the only thing that gave them any taste.

Apart from that, it was a very pleasant restaurant. If the meal was better I would have rated higher.

I would re-visit again.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Chizzel

Western Australia
“Ten dollar tasting plates top value.”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We shared several of the ten dollar tasting plates - they have Italian meatballs, steak bites with olives, prawns but the crab cakes were first rate, indeed. The wine list was also top quality, with a good range. Quite a pleasant evening.

Visited June 2014
Perth, Australia
“Dinner with Business friends”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great Menu, Great Service, friendly staff, try it and not be dissapointed. Situated very close to the Ocean Centre Hotel where we stayed it was a no brainer not to go there as I have never had a bad meal there, been about 4/5 times when passing thru Geraldton.

Visited May 2014
“Nice and delicious”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Food really good and service very friendly.
I ate couple things there like nacho , chili chicken and fish of the day . I'm first time there it' was a great experience

• Visited April 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just Fabulous food”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Each time I come to Geraldton visit this place..each time enjoy mouth watering chili chicken spaghetti and chicken burgers. We have been looked after very well