“Meh...”

Price range: US$8 - US$27
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Provincial Lounge Bar is a contemporary urban style bar in Geraldton. Meals are available Tuesday to Saturday from 5:30. The Bar Menu is served from 4:30 pm featuring wood fired pizza and light meals. A good selection of beer, cider, wine and cocktails are available till the late hours. Late Night Pizzas on Fridays & Saturdays till 11:30pm Great music is part of the magnetic atmosphere at The Provincial Bar every night. If your visiting Geraldton, The Provincial is a must experience.
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

I found this place rather soulless.... And the espresso martini was utterly disappointing so we chose to eat elsewhere

Reviewed 17 March 2014

The food is fresh and exciting very tasty not a huge menu but something for everyone also good for kids for an early dinner the pizzas are great very authentic the fish and chips were the best live tasted friendly staff a really nice vibe about the place cool decor I could have been anywhere in the world certainly a step up to everywhere else in town that seems to be stuck in the 90's as far as food and decor are concerned well done !

Reviewed 30 December 2013

Previously we visited the Provincial in the afternoon and found the menu was restricted to mainly pizza. We enquired as to why and were told the full menu was available during the evenings.
We returned at a later date for dinner, the staff was friendly. We were seated and handed the menu. We were thrilled to see all items were available. We spent some time deciding which meals we were going to have and after a short time went up to order our meals - only to be told that it was not a full menu - MAINLY PIZZAS AGAIN. Would have been nice to know when we were handed the menu. Our observations are that the owners are running the business to suit their needs - NOT - those of the customers!!!!!
Advice for customers - confirm what is on the menu before getting settled. We went elsewhere had a wonderful meal, the full menu was available.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

The bar is better than average but still needs something to make it very good.
The staff are very personable, polite and welcoming. It's a very groovy bar for Geraldton and deserves patronage - I really hope its successful.
The entree dip selection was about the best dip selection I've ever had - big call - but tasty, salty and fresh, the pesto dip (?) was amazing!
I had the pork for dinner and whilst there was nothing wrong with it, it was a tough and large piece of meat. My colleague had the steak and was happy with her choice although she couldn't eat it all due to its size.
The drink selection was good and by the glass and I was happy to pay $120 for the two of us.
I'll be back.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

I have never dined at The Provincial, but I have been in there for a few drinks every now and then.
The atmosphere is wonderful, and staff are great, and the décor is awesome. Very fun. Drinks are a good price, and I must say, that their food does some delicious. I am looking forward to visiting this place for food, I like to try new places and this one is on my list. Good job guys.

1  Thank MissXeneminie