“Over priced, average food”
Review of L'Attitude 28

L'Attitude 28
Ranked #50 of 92 Restaurants in Geraldton
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: L'attitude 28 is a new, vibrant place to dine and to relax with a drink. We have a wide variety of beers on tap, friendly staff and a menu that offers both value and variety. Our venue overlooks Champion bay, which is often adorned by cruise ships and those enjoying a day's sailing.We welcome your reviews and feedback.We would love it if you could include the date of your visit.We thank you for helping us to improve and evolve.From all the staff at latt's :)
Reviewed 19 April 2014

My husband and I shared a bruschetta and Cajun squid for entree and a chicken Parma for main. The bruschetta didn't even have ripe tomatoes on it and the bread was soggy. At $12.50 for two pieces of bread made it disappointing. The Cajun squid was more like salt and pepper squid of the pre frozen, processed variety. Another disappointment at $22. The main, well once again tomatoes were scarce and I dint know what they did with the chicken but it appeared processed also. The icing on the cake was finding a lovely black hair under the chips. The waiter was suitably horrified but nothing more was said or done. By the time we left at 1.30 there had only been 7 people for lunch. Surely this tells management it's not good enough!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

My family and I have dined here many times and we haven't been disappointed once. A family owned and run Italian restaurant which we are lucky to have in Geraldton. As well as the traditional pasta dishes, they serve a delicious array of pizzas.
I would recommend the restaurant to anyone visiting Geraldton.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

So I ordered a Sirloin Steak with mash, vegetables and pepper sauce. I got Scotch Fillet on a bed of Wedges drowned in brown sauce masquerading as pepper sauce. They weren't doing mash and vegetables that night, apparently. This was not mentioned when I ordered.

My colleague ordered grilled fish with mash ' vegetables. He, inexplicably, got the mash (they weren't doing it tonight remember...) but his fish came battered and fried. That's how they were doing it that evening.

This debacle repeated itself for the entire table. We could only but laugh at the earnestness at which the waitstaff insisted that these substitutions were perfectly reasonable. For $35 per dish.

I don't recall a worse meal in recent times. And yes, I am taking into consideration that this is a restaurant in a regional location and not marking it by international standards. This was bad by any standard.

Reviewed 12 December 2013 via mobile

Went here for dinner when we stayed in Geraldton. The food was ok but only a very selective menu. It wasn't that busy but we waited over half an hour, my wife had the cananolli Which looked liked it had been nuked to death in the microwave, I would give the bruschetta a 10 out 10 and that was the best part of the meal. Staff were not that pleasant and looked like they wanted to be else where.

Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

A colleague and I turned up Sunday night for a meal and a few glasses of wine. It wasn't until we presented ourselves at the counter that we read the hand written note informing us that the kitchen was closed. Not because it was late in the evening but because the chef hadn't turned up for work.
Stuff happens, but no contingency??
Light a BBQ, break out a tasting platter, even some sandwiches would have been good. It's not as if you can walk to another venue!
The music was too loud and this coupled with the staff member having English as a second language made communicating very difficult.
The wine selection was limited, four red wines to choose from by the glass. None of which any of staff knew anything about.
A packet of chips cost $6!!
And finally at 945pm they kicked us out despite us being the only paying customers in the joint.
Awful service, awful venue and without doubt the worst "restaurant" I have been to in a longtime.
Do not go there.