“Good Night for Family birthday.” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Japanese, Thai
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Geraldton, Australia
“Good Night for Family birthday.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

Recently visited this restaurant for a 2 year old birthday.Price at $26 for Adults and a lesser figure for children was fair as menu was buffet and you could go as many times as you want.
Food was of a good standard with good variety.
Decor average but adequate.
Dessert selection was good with a variety of selections.
Restaurants main focus is takeaway meals which is constant and popular judging on the number of people coming in the night we were there.
All in all for what we wanted it was ideal but not the place for an intimate dining experience

• Visited February 2014

Geraldton
“Worst tom yum soup I have ever had”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013

Been new to town, I browsed different venues. As this place has buffet set up and take away. I wasn't sure I am that hungry that I needed to go for buffet I ordered from menu after looking at pictures.we ordered ala carte they sat us near to the door. We were not even allowed in main restaurant. We were served our meals in plastic take away containers. My soup and my partner's fried rice had no flavour and no taste. I have never had croutons in tom yum soup in my life before. My soup had shimps not cleaned and fried rice were burnt. Both dishes were full of cabbage and cheap seafood crap. I would never go back and as I have worked in hospitality for 14 years I would never recommend this place to any one.

• Visited November 2013
Perth, Australia
“Impressed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013

Dinner had a variety of Asian dishes and sushi. I went at 5.30pm and the dishes were made fresh! I really loved the King prawns and Dim Sum.
The buffet included vegetables, chicken, beef curry etc.
For Dessert you could select your own ice-cream flavour with toppings, chocolate Mousse, Rocky Road etc.
For $26.00 it was well worth the money.
Also you could select from seafood, beef and chicken and they make it fresh to your requirements. I would recommend this place! I wish they had somewhere like this in Perth.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Geraldton, Western Australia, Australia
“Not Impressed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

Read the good reviews on this place and thought I would give it a go. Unfortunately the guy behind the counter was not very friendly, the rice seemed days old, food was cold, ordered sweet and sour pork and the yummy hot combination. Just had a couple of pces of pineaple, couple pces green capsicum and a few bits of Onion for the sweet and sour, Yummy Hot combo had no chilli at all and no sauce with the spring rolls. The lady behind the till was friendly and the place was clean but besides that I wont be retuning and prefer to go to the Noodle Box place.

• Visited October 2013
Perth, Australia
“Cheap and cheerful”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

Asian style 'all you can eat' buffet. Good choices with a mix of japanese, indian and chinese. Not going to win any gourmet of the year awards, but for reasonable food and plentiful choice, can't go wrong. No corkage a bonus

Visited June 2013