I had one of the best sleeps of our trip. We are spending one month all around WA, and are about 1/2 way through our trip now. Vintages was great -- walk easily into town. The staff set us up with a great wine tasting tour, a super-friendly vineyard for tasting, and a wonderful local restaurant. Everywhere they suggested we go gave more than required or expected. The wine tour with Bushtucker and Sylvano was a kick! Thanks a lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away just an easy stroll to Margaret River's main street with its diverse range of restaurants, cafes, shops and local parks, yet only one street back from the natural forest and river walking paths - close enough to be part of the action whilst still enjoying the tranquility away from the hustle and bustle.Each unit is unique, ranging from a Deluxe Spa suite, to Queen size bedroom units,2 bedroom fully self-contained apartments, all set amongst beautiful gardens. All units have reverse cycle air-conditioners as well as ceiling fans. Off-street car parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA and Ebookers so you can book your Vintages Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vintages Hotel Margaret River
- Vintages Accommodation Margaret River