We arrived in Margaret River with no car and no tour reservations as the car and driver we had reserved thru the Visitor Bureau fell thru. At 8 on Sat. morning , Ray called until he found the 3 of us space on a tour the same day and then on Sunday he drove us around tin his 57 Chevy to see another winery and the coastline. He graciously left us at the winery for the tour and picked us up later, not charging for that hour plus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away just an easy stroll to Margaret River's main street with its diverse range of restaurants, cafes, shops and local parks, yet only one street back from the natural forest and river walking paths - close enough to be part of the action whilst still enjoying the tranquility away from the hustle and bustle.Each unit is unique, ranging from a Deluxe Spa suite, to Queen size bedroom units,2 bedroom fully self-contained apartments, all set amongst beautiful gardens. All units have reverse cycle air-conditioners as well as ceiling fans. Off-street car parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Vintages Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vintages Hotel Margaret River
- Vintages Accommodation Margaret River