This place is a gem. It's more like a boutique hotel run by a family. There are only about a dozen rooms in a beautiful garden ,cottage setting and each room ranges from family type muti bedroom to individual semi secluded suites with spas and studio areas. Vintages is one street back from the main street of Magaret River Town Centre and is within easy walking of the CBD. The accommodation was spacious, sotlessky clean and well appointed.The owners were a joy to converse with and had plenty of time to chat with you and extremely affable. Hotel staff were happy, courteous and very discreet. Thorougjly ejoyed our stay there and will be returning to Vintages when we are next in Margaret's
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away just an easy stroll to Margaret River's main street with its diverse range of restaurants, cafes, shops and local parks, yet only one street back from the natural forest and river walking paths - close enough to be part of the action whilst still enjoying the tranquility away from the hustle and bustle.Each unit is unique, ranging from a Deluxe Spa suite, to Queen size bedroom units,2 bedroom fully self-contained apartments, all set amongst beautiful gardens. All units have reverse cycle air-conditioners as well as ceiling fans. Off-street car parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Vintages Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vintages Hotel Margaret River
- Vintages Accommodation Margaret River