I booked at Vintages Accomodations after reading so many positives revues on Tripadvisor. I have to admit that I was a little bit disapointed... It's a clean motel, near the main street of Margaret River, the room are dark, the table outside was facing the parking and there is nothing really attractive to me.. I have nothing against motels, but I was expecting something different, more typical, and quieter. Maybe you should add the word MOTEL at the name so everyone would know exactly about the type of hotel. For the same price we booked later on an appartment in Redgate Farmstay and we were really happy with the australian spirit + the quiet + the birds end kangoroos around us. Again, I have nothing against Motels, as long as I know what to expect so I can choose the hotel the most appropriate according to my trip ! No wifi, no breakfeast room, no restaurant, no gym, parking right at your door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away just an easy stroll to Margaret River's main street with its diverse range of restaurants, cafes, shops and local parks, yet only one street back from the natural forest and river walking paths - close enough to be part of the action whilst still enjoying the tranquility away from the hustle and bustle.Each unit is unique, ranging from a Deluxe Spa suite, to Queen size bedroom units,2 bedroom fully self-contained apartments, all set amongst beautiful gardens. All units have reverse cycle air-conditioners as well as ceiling fans. Off-street car parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Vintages Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vintages Hotel Margaret River
- Vintages Accommodation Margaret River