This is an excellent spot located a couple of blocks from the centre of Margaret River. We had planned to stay for 3 nights and then stay in Dunsborough/Busselton for the last night before heading back to Perth but in the end we stayed put as Glenys was able to offer us another room at a significantly lower price as our original room was already booked. We were really impressed because this was over Easter and the smaller room was also nice. The rooms have everything you could need, they are spotlessy clean and there are laundry facilities available at a low cost. The location of course is the biggest positive. A short walk to all the restaurants and bars in MR (Glenys handed us a map and pointed out all the local attractions and best wineries in the region etc.) and it makes a great base for touring from north to south of the MR region
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away just an easy stroll to Margaret River's main street with its diverse range of restaurants, cafes, shops and local parks, yet only one street back from the natural forest and river walking paths - close enough to be part of the action whilst still enjoying the tranquility away from the hustle and bustle.Each unit is unique, ranging from a Deluxe Spa suite, to Queen size bedroom units,2 bedroom fully self-contained apartments, all set amongst beautiful gardens. All units have reverse cycle air-conditioners as well as ceiling fans. Off-street car parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Vintages Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vintages Hotel Margaret River
- Vintages Accommodation Margaret River