Vintages Accommodation
Stay Margaret River(Margaret River)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$107
Agoda.com
Margaret River Bed & Breakfast(Margaret River)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$101
Agoda.com
Margarets Beach Resort(Margaret River)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$166
Agoda.com
Grange on Farrelly(Margaret River)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$113
Riverglen Chalets(Margaret River)
TripAdvisor
Bridgefield Guest House(Margaret River)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe main streetgreat locationwoolworths supermarkettriple roomseparate bedroomgreat place to stayshort walkplaces to visitclean roomswithin walking distanceshops and restaurantsfresh milkmargaret river regiondefinitely recommend this placefamily roomcentral locationwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 25 June 2010

Very friendly in good location. Great rooms, clean & warm !!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 May 2010

My boyfriend and I stayed in Queen Spa room 8 at Vintages, we came down for the cow parade art expo. Took a couple hours of research to get the perfect place, not to far from town centre, not too expensive: couple hundred a night and good reviews. And that sums up The Vintages Accomodation! With owner/operators husband and wife team, Glenys and Ray.
The room decor, which after complimenting on was informed was his wife's choice, was fantastic! Clean and modernly furnished.
I took one point off for cleanliness, I found a spot of dust on the bedside lamp and someone had used a vase as bin! Some people are so disrespectful! But these are petty things that I as a professional cleaner found. Better than The Burswood in Perth, the dust I found behind that bed!! I know, I look, it makes me feel more comfortable knowing a place is well looked after. And this is one of the best.
Improvements could be a range of gift baskets on sale, with spa bubble-bath stuff etc. They do give hotel standard bubble-bath stuff and a soap sample from one of the local businesses, which you get a discount with when you mention where you are staying. And they could fill up the vase with marbles or seashells or something to stop rude people using them as bins!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
glenysMargaretRiver, Owner at Vintages Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2010

Thank you for your lovely comments..... I am sorry, and my cleaners will be very very sorry that you found dust behind the bed. cleanliness in our units is extremely important to us....... I will chat the cleaners and then give them a good spanking.

Take care

Glenys

Reviewed 4 May 2010

This is an excellent spot located a couple of blocks from the centre of Margaret River. We had planned to stay for 3 nights and then stay in Dunsborough/Busselton for the last night before heading back to Perth but in the end we stayed put as Glenys was able to offer us another room at a significantly lower price as our original room was already booked. We were really impressed because this was over Easter and the smaller room was also nice. The rooms have everything you could need, they are spotlessy clean and there are laundry facilities available at a low cost. The location of course is the biggest positive. A short walk to all the restaurants and bars in MR (Glenys handed us a map and pointed out all the local attractions and best wineries in the region etc.) and it makes a great base for touring from north to south of the MR region

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2010

We stayed here even though it was a bit out of our normal budget because everywhere else was either booked up or required more than 1 night's stay for the Easter + School holidays weekend.

My parents, my partner and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The paintings and room decor was pleasant and the rooms were very pretty.

The owner was apologetic that we had a sofa bed which was quite comfortable anyway.

We were allowed to choose between different jams/cereals/breads etc for our continental breakfast which was brought to us the previous night so that we could enjoy it in our own room the next day.

The microwave was also useful.

Location was good since we could actually walk to the main street with restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2010

This is a lovely place to stay. The rooms are bright and cheerful with lovely decor. They have everything you need. Plus being right in the centre of Margaret River makes it easy to get around. The staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and quiet. And the price is very reasonable. I could not have asked for more.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled solo