My sister and I spent four nights at Vintages - after we arrived we booked another night because of the comfortable, spacious, spotless rooms and the excellent location! The room had a small kitchen (we were able to book the outdoor barbecue and cook one of our meals), a separate bedroom and a lovely courtyard that you could sit out in in the summer. Extra touches were everywhere - plush bedding, towels, etc. and the cleanliness was top notch! After three nights, we were given a special treat - chauffeured to and from a winery in a vintage '56 Chevy! All this for $145 a night!! Thank you, Vintages!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away just an easy stroll to Margaret River's main street with its diverse range of restaurants, cafes, shops and local parks, yet only one street back from the natural forest and river walking paths - close enough to be part of the action whilst still enjoying the tranquility away from the hustle and bustle.Each unit is unique, ranging from a Deluxe Spa suite, to Queen size bedroom units,2 bedroom fully self-contained apartments, all set amongst beautiful gardens. All units have reverse cycle air-conditioners as well as ceiling fans. Off-street car parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Ctrip TA so you can book your Vintages Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vintages Hotel Margaret River
- Vintages Accommodation Margaret River