Margaret River Wine Adventure - The tour for people who don't do tours!

Book in advance
from
£114.33
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience The Margaret River Discovery Co.
from £114.33
More Info
1,812 results
All reviews discovery tour fraser gallop canoe trip guide sean lunch and wine tasting wheel drive local honey special access coastal walk indigenous history magnificent scenery barrel room private winery winery experience small group an amazing host behind the scenes
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 May 2010

The Margaret River Discovery tour was recommended to us by a couple who were staying at the same hotel. They loved the tour and recommended it highly and it certainly didn't disappoint. We had limited time in Margaret River so this tour really met our needs showing us a lot in a short amount of time. Sean is a great guide, thoroughly knowledgable about the area and great fun to be with.

I would highly recommend this tour to others. It will meet all your expectations and more!

Reviewed 6 May 2010

Following our holiday in Jan 2010, when we enjoyed a great day trip with the Margaret River Discovery Tours Co., I wrote a review on tripadvisor but do not recall seeing it?

Here are my review comments with a few photos :

The ultimate "All in a Day" tour, started with a canoe trip along a peaceful section of the Margaret River (we spotted an Osprey and cormorants. We then continued in 4 WD comfort to a world renowned surfing beach and then drove onto the Meekadarabee Fall (Aboriginal site in the Leeuwin NP). We continued on to an inclusive, privately owned vineyard where we enjoyed first class lunch in the "Barrel Room” and met members of staff including the “winemaker”.
After lunch we travelled to the Cape to Cape trekking track to view the Willyabrup cliffs and coastline – and here we spotted a Western Sand Monitor and Bobtail lizard! Also signs of Kangaroo habitats ending a very full day with kangaroo sighting!

Sean’s knowledge of the local area and fauna together with his deep respect for Aboriginal traditions and his business relationship with the NP authorities made this an exceptional "All in a Day" tour for my wife and myself.

A very big thanks to Sean for a great adventure – “All in a day"

Reviewed 1 May 2010

Sean is such an amazing tour guide. We started with an amazing surprise which is not in the itinerary. And ended with in a spectacular finishing. I booked the tour myself and my husband had doubt initially. But after the tour, he agrees it totally worth every cent spend and it is indeed the highlight of our margaret river trip. Thanks Sean and I did not mention what is the surprise item here as promised.

yan

Reviewed 24 April 2010

As an avid wine lover and tour skeptic, I was not so sure about this tour. But I was wrong, the tour was outstanding. It was relaxed, informal and well thought out by some very knowledgeable people.

I learnt a great deal about Margaret River and why wine grows so well and tried some superb wines. Sean is also an outstanding guy that makes the tour even more enjoyable....there are some interesting twists to the day (including a honey tasting) that keep you entertained.

I can highly recommend the tour!!!

Reviewed 24 April 2010

We loved Sean's discovery tour when we were in W.A. We were also impressed with the range of activities and new experiences we were exposed to. We loved the canoeing in brilliant sunshine, the tasting of honey in the drizzling rain, the tasting of wines & lunch under the tree amongst the vines, the 4WDriving and the laughter. We will remember it forever and it leaves us with very positive memories of W.A.