“Best value lunch in Margaret River”
Review of Muster Bar and Grill - CLOSED

Muster Bar and Grill
Price range: US$12 - US$32
Cuisines: Australian, Grill
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located on the main street in Margaret River Muster is the perfect place for dinner. With facilities to cater for intimate dining for 2 or large functions for 60 let our staff wait on you while you relax and enjoy the local produce served up from the kitchen team. With a fully functioning cocktail bar and an extensive wine list comprised of the best of the region and abroad, it really is a must try.
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Two courses of top notch food plus a drink for $38? Well, at Muster it is a reality. The only surprise is how few were taking advantage of this, perhaps better use of the the blackboard alerting passing trade to the fact would entice more to pop in.
The local figs with Gorgonzola and Prosciutto were a tasty entree as were the Scallops with Black Pudding. The Rump Steak with French Fries was a perfect lunch main as was the Angel Hair Pasta with Crab. The Poached Salmon was a generous piece of fish cooked to perfection. If you like a dessert instead of the entree then you can't go past the Creme Brûlée.
Next time you are in Margaret River don't walk past Muster at lunch time, walk in.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

I just can't help it but every time I walk by I end up in your premises! I love your food, I love your bar selection and just love your staff. I come here too often, I bring all my friends. Don't change a thing, you're just too awesome!

Reviewed 9 April 2014

best steak I have eaten, yum, service was great, family friendly place. Tho did get noisy as the evening went on.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Good food and a great service. Had coffee there every morning and dinner one night. Would go back for sure.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

We have visited this eatery on many occasions even under its old banner. We have always had great food service and value for money.