“Best food and wonderful service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Muster Bar and Grill - CLOSED

Muster Bar and Grill
Price range: US$12 - US$31
Cuisines: Australian, Spanish, Grill, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Located on the main street in Margaret River Muster is the perfect place for dinner. With facilities to cater for intimate dining for 2 or large functions for 60 let our staff wait on you while you relax and enjoy the local produce served up from the kitchen team. With a fully functioning cocktail bar and an extensive wine list comprised of the best of the region and abroad, it really is a must try.
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“Best food and wonderful service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

Stopped in to Muster on our first night in Margaret River. Have eaten here once before and so glad I decided to come back. Had a nice entree each, first dish of polenta bites and prawn and chorizo croquettes. Both dishes were absolutely beautiful but my oh my was the best yet to come!

I ordered the 16hr slow cooked Beef cheeks and my Fiance had the lamb shoulder. Beef cheeks were beautifully presented, tender and falling apart and cooked perfectly. The lamb shoulder was the true star of the night though, so tasty and full of flavour, which really serves to highlight the wonderful produce that comes from Margaret River. We also shared a chocolate dessert (can;t remember the name) which was decadent and wonderful.

All this at a reasonable price, with wonderful service and a beautiful ambience. Eat at Muster, highly recommended, you won;t be disappointed!

• Visited August 2014

“Sensational dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

My partner and I had dinner at The Muster Bar last night and loved it. Highlights were the beef cheeks and lamb shanks and for dessert the chocolate plate! Yum...we'll definitely go back

“Attitude problem!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

We stayed at Margaret river for 2 nights, since it was recommended to us by a local, we decided to drop by the 1st night, when we reach, we asked for a table and saw an empty table that would fit 5 of us, but we were told flatly not table available.

2nd night, we decided to go back there again, and this time we make sure we were early, we got a place, but since I had my son with me the provided me with a kids menu, and on the kids menu is a page where the kid can color... I had to asked for a color pencil for at least 4 times to only finally gotten it.

Other wise food are just so-so nothing to shout about!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Babyyin
Perth, Australia
“A pleasant surprise!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

Overall impression arriving at Muster was cosy and friendly. The wait staff who looked after us was fantastic and manner was exceptional. We loved the food. We are conditioned to paying high prices at restaurants in WA so that being acknowledged we enjoyed the meal coming out of it at $75 per head. Three out of six of us only had entree sized courses instead of main size. Quite generous portions so we were happy. Only had house wine which was good. We would go back again.

• Visited August 2014
Margaret River, Australia
“Wasn't Super Impressed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

We had our work xmas dinner here and I thought it was quite average, the waiter was dressed in a faded black T Shirt and Jeans with dirty sneakers, the bar staff were having a bad day and not happy with each other and the atmosphere flowed through to the customers, beer was stubbies only and minimal choice, food was OK but really the whole evening was uncomfortable, for us much better places to enjoy a meal in the main street

Visited December 2013