We took our first holiday since the Baby came along - it was relaxing and refreshing!
The food was great and lovely setting - I'll upload a few photos from Hubby's phone soon.
Thanks Pam and Dirk - see you next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4.5 Star guesthouse set in beautiful gardens and forest centrally located 5 minutes from town. Four luxurious queen suites, private courtyards, peaceful forest outlook each with large en-suite, double spa-bath, large separate shower, separate toilet, spacious common lounge/dining room with gas log fire and an alfresco area secluded in 9 acres of pristine forest. TV, free WiFi and all modern facilities. Experience our gourmet Australian breakfasts with freshly home-made bread and muffins. Central to restaurants, magnificent coastal scenery with beaches for swimming or surfing, vineyards, breweries, golf, caves, chocolate, cheese, nougat, olive oil, fudge, candy cow and many other attractions all close by. Escape, indulge and relax. Call or email for specials and longer stays or use our Book Now button for instant confirmation. Take a Margaret River Nature Tour for an all day excursion to see the most scenic locations in the region with the rocks, soils and plants explained, visit some wineries etc and enjoy a scrumptious lunch and afternoon tea in a forest of giants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Margaret River Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loaring Place Bed And Breakfast
- Loaring Place Hotel Margaret River