My partner and I were lucky that our first experience with a B&B was Loaring Place Bed and Breakfast. Staying two nights at Loaring Place Bed & Breakfast, we were more than spoiled by its gracious host, Dirk.
The serene atmosphere coupled with Dirk's friendliness is one of the best memories for us both. Dirk is always willing to help, giving us tips where to visit along Margaret River and helping us in every way possible. And of course, Bella the lovely labradoodle definitely made the trip better.
The room is cozy and comfortable, as well as quiet. There was virtually no noise or any sort of distraction from a very peaceful sleep. Though there was a TV in the room, we didn't use it. Both of us were very thankful for the stable WiFi. The attached bathroom is glorious! The tub with homemade bath salts is a very nice touch, making relaxation much, much easier. There was constant hot water and the towel heater is simply genius.
Breakfast is provided but if you're like me and you require eggs during breakfast, don't hesitate to order the omelette, it's divine.
All in all, a beautiful place worth every penny. Thanks Dirk for the great memories and throw a gumnut for Bella on our behalf!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4.5 Star guesthouse set in beautiful gardens and forest centrally located 5 minutes from town. Four luxurious queen suites, private courtyards, peaceful forest outlook each with large en-suite, double spa-bath, large separate shower, separate toilet, spacious common lounge/dining room with gas log fire and an alfresco area secluded in 9 acres of pristine forest. TV, free WiFi and all modern facilities. Experience our gourmet Australian breakfasts with freshly home-made bread and muffins. Central to restaurants, magnificent coastal scenery with beaches for swimming or surfing, vineyards, breweries, golf, caves, chocolate, cheese, nougat, olive oil, fudge, candy cow and many other attractions all close by. Escape, indulge and relax. Call or email for specials and longer stays or use our Book Now button for instant confirmation. Take a Margaret River Nature Tour for an all day excursion to see the most scenic locations in the region with the rocks, soils and plants explained, visit some wineries etc and enjoy a scrumptious lunch and afternoon tea in a forest of giants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Margaret River Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loaring Place Bed And Breakfast
- Loaring Place Hotel Margaret River