“Food Consitently Good”

Price range: US$5 - US$26
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood, Australian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Margaret River Hotel is a local landmark... A meeting point for friends, a comfortable place to rest your head for the night, a busy restaurant and a popular drinking hole. A true local pub right in the heart of town. Step outside our front door and you will find Margaret River's vibrant selection of cafes, restaurants, bars, shops and galleries. A short stroll may take you to the weekend farmer's markets or down to the peaceful walking trails along the river. Jump in your car and within 10 minutes you will find a vast selection of world famous vineyards, stunning caves and untouched beaches to explore.
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Dropped by on a visit to the region for lunch. Been before and get a feel if things are what they initially appeared to be.

Very consistent for what it is. Food we have had is above average for the genre. Prices are about mid range. Pleasant environment and the service was attentive.

2  Thank Lin R

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Nice pub in main drag. Dropped in for a few pints whilst in Margaret River, good ale and the barperson was easy on the eye. I would reccommed this hotel

Reviewed 4 November 2013

We really enjoyed the food here. We ordered the Linguini and the rump steak. the steak was cooked perfectly (medium rare).

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Had an evening meal on Saturday, it was busy but table found quickly enough. The menu was uninspiring considering the location - where was the local produce !!.
We decided that we take the safe option and have fish and chips. Meal was OK presentation average. Decided that a coffee might be nice to finish I wish I hadn't. We had to wait ages for the coffee and the best thing I could say about it was that it was hot. My grandma could have made better in the microwave. No foam, not even sure there was coffee in the cup, it was a milky mess. Honestly get a barista who can make coffee and if I was the merchant whose coffee was being promoted I would be mortified.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

First time the family and I dined here and it will definately not be the last as all the food was delectable! We ordered a squid entree, pizza, asian salad and steak sandwich followed by sticky date pudding and choc crackles for the kids.The atmosphere and service was great too.