“Lovely House”
other travellers have booked this property
Twilight Front Porch Bella overlooking gardens
Twilight
Front Porch Bella overlooking gardens
Entrance to Property
Kangaroos on viewed sunrise/sunset
Heaps of wineries surround you! (5 - 50mins drive)  Leeuwin, Voyager & Xanadu just down the road!
Dining
Toasting Marshmallows!
Stained Glass Bella Retreat
Winter walks
Buddha
Our local - Redgate Beach (8 mins drive)
Bella Retreat Pot Belly Stove for those cold winter nights!
Blue Wrens often found in the garden
Garden paths
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

LizzyHo
Singapore
“Lovely House”
Reviewed 19 December 2012 for a stay in December 2012
people found this review helpful

We arrived late into Margaret River and the accomodation office has closed. The owner had left the code to the safe box to retrieve the keys in an earlier email. I was shocked to see that the safe was empty when I opened it & then seeing through the window, an envelop with my name sitting on the desk in the office. I regretted not making a call earlier to inform my late arrival. Luckily when I call the emergency number given to me in the same email, my call was answered & the same person arrived within minutes to retrieve the keys from the office for me.

Our group decided to have our dinner first in town & by the time we arrived at the house, it was already dark. It was kind off scary for us city dweller but luckily I have a torchlight. We managed to find the light switches & to the main door. Once inside & lights on, the house gave us a warm pleasant welcome. It was beautifully decorated & spacious.

There are 2 bathrooms in the house, one on each end of the house; one near to the 3 bedrooms & the second beyond the kitchen, more like in a laundry room. There's a big window at the laundry room with no curtains. Thus only the brave males in our group were daring enough to take their shower at the laundry room. The warm water for the shower was also difficult to control. Maybe when both showers were used, the hot water drain out very fast & left with cold water half way through the showers. The next day we took note to only use one shower at any one time & we didn't have the problem of running out of hot water.

Other than that, we all slept well in the comfortable beds & the kids loved the trampoline. The living area is spacious enough for us to sit around for an evening chat. There's also a lovely outdoor dining area with beautiful flowers surrounding. It is conveniently located off the main road but not disturbed by the traffic.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The gardens
Liked least: The shower
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Jurong_la...
Sentosa Island, Singapore
“Peaceful, clean and great location”
Reviewed 10 January 2012 for a stay in October 2011

We have stayed twice at Bella Retreat over the past two years and we absolutely love this spot. The house is a short drive from a main road and is surrounded by gorgeous grounds and lots of lush greenery. Our children are aged 9 and 10 and they both enjoyed exploring these grounds and playing on the trampoline and tire swing. There is also a covered dining area outside where we had most of our meals. Inside the house there are 4 bedrooms and a lovely dining area with an open plan living area. The kitchen is unusually well supplied for a vacation rental and you will have no problem preparing a complex meal if you get tired of the BBQ. There are toys and games for the children and everything was spotlessly clean on arrival. I would highly recommend this property for families or for other small groups who would enjoy being tucked away in a secluded and peaceful holiday house.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Musty closet in master bedroom
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Carramar

perth
Reviewed 4 November 2010 for a stay in October 2010

Check-in / front desk
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing