“Great food, company and service, brilliant!”
Review of Waves Restaurant - CLOSED

Waves Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Waves is situated at the top of town, serving fresh seafood, steaks, housemade pasta, seven nights for Dinner and Breakfast on the weekends.Waves Restaurant prides itself on professional, friendly service in a relaxed atmosphere. Waves has been a finalist in 2010 & 2011 RCIA Regional Awards for Excellence for best BYO Restaurant.
Blenheim, New Zealand
“Great food, company and service, brilliant!”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

We were pleasantly surprised with every meal. Entree, main and desert, all were completely delicious. Perfect Sunday night out. We will be back and won't hesitate to recommend. Excited for up and coming renovations to add to the ambience :)

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank bexsta51

Tamworth, Australia
“Awesome seafood”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Delicious, fresh seafood. The seafood pasta was amazing.
Friendly service.
BYO - $2.50 corkage per person.
Lovely atmosphere

Visited June 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“GREAT FOOD”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

Had a lovely meal here just recently while visiting Margaret River. My Barramundi was delicious but I have to say my husband's fish dish (sorry i've forgotten what type of fish) was the sweetest fish I've ever tasted. Lovely staff, really recommend you go here for a meal.

Visited May 2013
“Seafood platter and Perfectly cooked steak”
Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

I was invited out for a going away dinner with a dear friend. We started with the taste plate which had a large selection of tasty bits and in house made bread nice. My friend ordered oysters next for everyone which I really enjoyed with fresh lemon and some Tabasco sauce,they where great. Two of us ordered the fillet steak which was cooked medium perfectly with mash and broccolini. My friend ordered a couple seafood platters to share which had a great selection.whole prawns,garlic prawns,cold marron,pan fried marron, snapper, squid, mussels, salad, sauces and more awsome. Plenty of food. They had dessert but I was to full. It was BYO and we bought our wine and sparkling. Great friendly, knowledgeable service, great food great company, great night out. Cheers

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Jonnytown
Perth, Australia
“Disappointing meal at Waves”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

This was our last meal in the town. Least favourite. My two teens enjoyed their pasta dishes but very little pasta and very dry. I had a veggie pasta dish in pesto sauce. Very bland and too much of a mix. We had to wait way too long to be served and watched other tables being served seafood platters, without any explanation or apology. The waiter was not too friendly either considering the prices being charged. We had to continually ask for water bottles. The seafood platter looked good as it should at $130 for 2. Would not return.

Visited March 2013