“Bill took great care of us”

Margaret River Confluence
Ranked #33 of 49 Tours in Margaret River
More attraction details
Owner description: Confluence is where the wine, food, art and the natural beauty of Margaret River come together. We make bespoke (tailor made) tours for independent travellers. If you and your friends are the kind of travellers who value insights more than sighseeing, we would be grateful if you consider us when you visit Western Australia and Margaret River.Wine, food, art and natural beauty, hiking the Cape to Cape Track, golf, exploring the Blackwood River, the Karri Forests, wildflowers, ...whatever your interest we would welcome the opportunity to put a memorable experience together for you and your friends (maximum group size is 14).
Reviewed 18 June 2013 via mobile

We had a great time in Margaret River and Bill was an excellent host and driver for our time. Lots of information and he seems to know everyone in town.

Bill I, Owner at Margaret River Confluence, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2013

Thanks for taking the trouble to review Margaret River Confluence. It was a pleasure to be able to help show you some of the best of Margaret River. Hope to see you back here one day.

Reviewed 15 May 2013

Bill Ivory of Margaret River Confluence organised our group of ten hikers to undertake the 130 km six day walk from Cape Naturaliste to Cape Leeun. He provided a comprehensive service from pick up at Perth airport, accommodation at Margaret River, drop off and pick-up each day, lunch packs, suggestions for dinner at MR restaurants, a winery tour and transfer back to Perth airport. It all went without a hitch and was a truly interesting and rewarding experience. I have no hesitation in recommending Margaret River Confluence as the way to enjoy Margaret River and the walk.
Ted Gallagher

Bill I, Owner at Margaret River Confluence, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2013

Thanks so much for the positive review. We are all bombarded with marketing these days....but as we all know, the authentic feedback from a customer is unbeatable endorsement. I enjoyed having you and your group along and you have my admiration and respect for completing the entire Cape to cape Track in very trying weather conditions.

Best Wishes

Bill

Reviewed 10 April 2013

My family came over from Ireland for a visit and we headed down to Margaret River for the Easter weekend to show them how beautiful it is. I contacted Bill a few weeks before hand and he was absolutely fantastic. He asked where we wanted to go and what we wanted to see. I suggested 2 vineyards that we really wanted to go too and Bill then organised the rest of the tour for us. He booked our lunch and worked the tour around the places we wanted to go. He collected us at 9.30 and as we were driving from place to place he was constanly interacting with us and explaining the history of Margaret River and it's surroundings.

As it was my parents first time in Australia they knew nothing about the place and they learnt so much from Bill as well as getting to taste great wine :)

I would highly recommed Bill for family tours and especially if you have people with you that are interested in learning about the place rather than just going from vineyard to vineyard! Here you get the best of both!!!

Thank you so much Bill for a great day out!!

Bill I, Owner at Margaret River Confluence, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2013

Thanks so much for the kind words. I loved showing you Margaret River...away from the crowds. You and your family were great company. Thanks for choosing us. We look forward to seeing you down here again.

Cheers

Bill

Reviewed 26 February 2013

Staying in the area for a conference, I was fortunate to sign up for 2 day trips with Bill. He was knowledgeable and gave us a real tour of the district. He listened to the needs of the group and adapted the itinerary to fit in with our interests. The map detailed so many different places that, on our own, it would have been hard to decide what to do. Bill did the thinking and organizing for us. Highlights included wine tasting, the caves, the olive oil industry and the art/pottery galleries. Thanks Bill.

Bill I, Owner at Margaret River Confluence, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2013

Hi Sue. Thanks for the feedback. I am lucky to be able to share this beautiful place with visitors. Thanks for coming and thanks for sharing it with readers. Hope we see you back here one day.

Reviewed 23 December 2012

We visited Margaret River in early Dec for 5 days and had a splendid time there and this was made possible with Bill. He had been very accomodative to each of our requests (esp. with 3 under-7 kids) and could always provide us with good places-of-interest and alternatives to the initial plan. The 3 kids adored him and they were always looking forward to see him to bring them on a new adventure everyday. The whole family had fond memories of our visit to Margaret river and Bill was the one who made it so.