“Worth a visit”

US$40.72*
and up
Stand Up Paddle Board Lesson in Margaret River
Reviewed 21 June 2014

This is a nice scenic beach to visit with a lookout area and the beach area which has a jetty & the cafe (closed for winter). Great beach for taking sunset photo's as well.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The drive leading to the beach is very scenic with views of the ocean everywhere you look.
The day we were there the ocean was rough and you would not be swimming for safety reasons.
The kiosk is closed for winter and reopens in September. There is no doubt this beach would be a great area to swim over the warmer months and we would recommend a visit.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

While staying at Margaret's beach resort came and spent some time at the beach. It reminded me of the beach where I grew up in the north of Scotland . We relaxed and had walks along the beach and in the sand dunes. Nice beach and cafe great

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Maybe I am just spoilt coming from Queensland, or maybe it was just a bad day, but I wasn't impressed by this beach. I had a look because it was close to where I was staying.

To be fair it was a cool day when I went, the beach was covered in seaweed and wasn't too inviting. I am sure there have to be better around.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

A lovely beach to spend the day on. Clear water, clean sand, a good restaurant, showers, long walks along the paths. Fabulous outlooks . There is also a designated dog beach for our furry friends to play.