“Excellent - as usual!”
Review of Woody Nook Wines

Woody Nook Wines
Reviewed 2 June 2014

The Woody Nook Café never lets you down, excellent food, friendly service and the best wine. Don't go past it. We had lunch there yesterday, and the food was amazing as last time we were there. The beef cheeks fettucini was beyond awesome, the lamb racks superb. There were a lot of large groups there, but it doesn't matter, the friendly service was as great as usual. Thanks again for a great meal.

All reviews
in 46 reviews
"mains"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 27 April 2014

out of all the vineyards and winery's we visited in Margaret River, I have to say the one that stands out in my memory the most is Woody Nook.
The wines are superb, I cannot think of a wine I tasted there that I did not enjoy. The staff are so friendly and welcoming, it was an absolute joy to be there.
The Woody Nook is a small winery nestled in the middle of a forest , with rustic buildings around and a lovely little restaurant. Thoroughly recommended and well worth a visit.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Lovely relaxing venue where we spent several hours, enjoying the wonderful food, accompanied by a bottle of wine! Could not go past the desserts which also were outstanding and being under $10 well priced! A great day out!

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I am a frequent visitor to this winery, every time I go down south I have to stock up on the nooky delight port! I have a new favourite in their velvet rose, a chilled red which is absolutely wonderful! It is such a lovely winery and their wines are well worth the price!