“We will return”

Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Margaret River
Perth
“We will return”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Early this year I took my brother from Canada around the South West of our State and chose the Quality Inn for a few days stay in Margaret River. I was pretty impressed, so I returned with my wife an stayed a couple of nights. We were not disappointed. Our room was spacious, well appointed and clean. The grounds are beautifully laid out. The restaurant is good and the staff are excellent. Add all this to its location - close but not too close to the town centre - and I think we just might have found our preferred Margaret River accommodation. My wife and I have visited Margaret River many times over the years and stayed at various places; some good and some not so good, but all pricey. The Quality Inn is excellent value for money.
One little thing was that the room heating was inadequate: It was after all the depth of winter. However, on mentioning this to the Manager as we were leaving, he said they would have provided an additional portable heater had we told them, so I guess this really cannot be counted as a legitimate complaint, but rather a failure on my part.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that overlooks the garden - not the carpark
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (219)
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Just a few minutes from the centre of the town, this traditional motel offers great value. Leafy quiet surroundings, large rooms and incredibly friendly and helpful staff are top of the list of assets. The onsite restaurant is also good value with a welcoming log fire and wifi was included. My deal had continental breakfast added and this was a great start for my days of exploring the Margaret River region - wineries, beaches, olive oil farms, limestone caves and more.

Room Tip: My room was right at the back near the stream and was very peaceful.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Checked in as a "chance" booking. Wow what a find! The rooms were spacious and comfortable. The food was of such a high standard. The staff so friendly and helpful. I would recommend this place to anyone visiting the area. If we return we would definitely stay again.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Very friendly and helpful service when I checked in at 730 pm after a long drive from Perth airport. I had my dinner which was excellent for value and served in the restaurant warmed by its fireplace.
It provides very convenient car parking especially when hauling luggage to my room. The environment is lighted, peaceful and secure. My room was located close to the laundry room and common garbage disposal which makes it very convenient for me to access during this cold weather. And during this World Cup season, I get to watch the matches LIVE in my room too.
The hotel is located within a short drive to Margaret Town centre.
For first-timers, my wife and I have really enjoyed our 3-day stay.

Room Tip: Within short walking distance to laundry room.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Carol C
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Staff were very good insuring you are always very happy.
Cosy place with ponds.
Not far out of town about 3 minutes but out of the bussel.
Also has a pool and mini golf.
Food was very nice having a 3 course meal every night for a decent price of $50

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Stefanyo94
Kalamunda, Australia
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Fortunately, Quality Inn Margaret River has been upgraded since our last stay several years ago, and we are pleased to see substantial improvement in the quality of service offered. All accommodation in Margaret River is expensive (by European standards) but the facilities and amenities here are now much better than before. The breakfast is quite good, and the opportunity to have it outside on the deck overlooking a small pond is worth taking, weather permitting. The room was adequate, the bed comfortable, and the wifi is now free (removing one of my complaints from a previous visit). Unfortunately, the key card system for the door locks is rather ancient and we had some trouble getting ours to work consistently. I hope that will be a future upgrade. The staff were pleasant and helpful and the location good. You can walk into the town centre a bit more than a kilometre away or for more adventure take on the beautiful Rails to Trails walk that begins not far from the Inn’s entrance and goes through beautiful native forest and bushland for 12k to Cowaramup.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Celebrating my boyfriends birthday we would rate this venue very highly! The rooms were snug but sufficient, the staff were very positive and helpful. The breakfast was divine, celebrating his 25th birthday didn't stop his excitement for the complimentary pancakes! Being a couple we enjoyed the peace and serenity of the room, which was beautifully presenting and very modern compared to a lot of venues in the River Region. The meals at the restaurant were of high quality and standard, having an appetite of 4 small children my boyfriend was very content with the meal sizes.
We really enjoyed our stay at such an affordable rate we would highly recommend Quality Inn to any couples visiting the Margaret River region!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple