Basildene Manor is absolutely beautiful. The rooms have been renovated just a few weeks ago and they are stunning. The whole manor is very clean and the staff are lovely. Gardens are pristine and pool is heated at a good temperature so you don't freeze!
Breakfast is available, however lunch and dinner aren't- restaurants close by in Margaret River. Have already booked my next trip and would recommend to anyone! Stepping through the doors are like going back in time to the 1900's... just wish I could call it home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Margaret River's Finest - Welcoming today's discerning traveller with the promise of luxurious solitude & ensuring a relaxing, memorable stay. Basildene Manor, is an historic elegant country manor, set on 14 picturesque acres amidst the rich tapestry of renowned Margaret Rivers vineyards. Nineteen recently refurbished and beautifully appointed rooms are available. Our renowned Basildene Breakfast includes a full cooked a la carte breakfast and fruit buffet, all from the Manor restaurant. Nestled in the valley you will discover our heated outdoor swimming pool and secluded sun deck (avail in summer months), tennis court & lakeside pergola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Mercure Basildene Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Basildene Manor Hotel Margaret River
- Basildene Manor Margaret River