Basildene Manor is located just outside the town of Margaret River. It is a lovely old manor that has a newer wing incorporated onto it & is set in acres of gorgeous garden. Our room was spacious, clean & well decorated. Across the road is a paved walking path out into the country. On our morning walks we saw a large variety of Australian wildlife. The breakfast buffet is fabulous & the town of Margaret River is very close by for other meals. We based ourselves out of Basildene Manor & visited many of the nearby wineries & other attractions. Service at Basildene is upscale but not in-your-face. Staff is helpful & friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Margaret River's Finest - Welcoming today's discerning traveller with the promise of luxurious solitude & ensuring a relaxing, memorable stay. Basildene Manor, is an historic elegant country manor, set on 14 picturesque acres amidst the rich tapestry of renowned Margaret Rivers vineyards. Nineteen recently refurbished and beautifully appointed rooms are available. Our renowned Basildene Breakfast includes a full cooked a la carte breakfast and fruit buffet, all from the Manor restaurant. Nestled in the valley you will discover our heated outdoor swimming pool and secluded sun deck (avail in summer months), tennis court & lakeside pergola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Mercure Basildene Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Basildene Manor Hotel Margaret River
- Basildene Manor Margaret River