I stayed at the Basildene in October , Spring in Australia, and the beautifully manicured garden was spectacular. My room was beautifully appointed and overlooked the garden. The bathroom was a bit small but had a nice shower . The breakfast was delicious and I could have just eaten from the buffet with a variety of delicious cooked and fresh fruits and jams but the cooked breakfast was good as well. The hotel is very convenient for touring the vineyards and caves as well as being an easy drive into town for dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Margaret River's Finest - Welcoming today's discerning traveller with the promise of luxurious solitude & ensuring a relaxing, memorable stay. Basildene Manor, is an historic elegant country manor, set on 14 picturesque acres amidst the rich tapestry of renowned Margaret Rivers vineyards. Nineteen recently refurbished and beautifully appointed rooms are available. Our renowned Basildene Breakfast includes a full cooked a la carte breakfast and fruit buffet, all from the Manor restaurant. Nestled in the valley you will discover our heated outdoor swimming pool and secluded sun deck (avail in summer months), tennis court & lakeside pergola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Grand Mercure Basildene Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Basildene Manor Hotel Margaret River
- Basildene Manor Margaret River