If you are looking for a tranquil escape then DON'T consider Basildene Manor. Road noise is constant. Being put up in a suite right next to one that contains a screaming infant is strike 2. Having a speedway meeting virtually next door is strike 3. As if that doesn't strike it out we get notification that as at 8:30am the next morning the car park will have construction equipment demolishing and rebuilding a retaining wall - and guess what our room overlooks - yep, the car park - well that's the end. Will never come back. Rubbish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Margaret River's Finest - Welcoming today's discerning traveller with the promise of luxurious solitude & ensuring a relaxing, memorable stay. Basildene Manor, is an historic elegant country manor, set on 14 picturesque acres amidst the rich tapestry of renowned Margaret Rivers vineyards. Nineteen recently refurbished and beautifully appointed rooms are available. Our renowned Basildene Breakfast includes a full cooked a la carte breakfast and fruit buffet, all from the Manor restaurant. Nestled in the valley you will discover our heated outdoor swimming pool and secluded sun deck (avail in summer months), tennis court & lakeside pergola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Mercure Basildene Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Basildene Manor Hotel Margaret River
- Basildene Manor Margaret River