We stayed here for 4 nights while visiting the Margaret River area. The bed was comfy BUT there was little clothes storage, no table to sit at and to watch TV you had to sit on or in the bed. The manor is a few Kms out of town and has no dining facility. We didn't even have a balcony - just a room with a bed, large TV and nicely appointed bathroom. Laundry facilities are at no additional charge. Overall - nice place to spend a night but no longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Margaret River's Finest - Welcoming today's discerning traveller with the promise of luxurious solitude & ensuring a relaxing, memorable stay. Basildene Manor, is an historic elegant country manor, set on 14 picturesque acres amidst the rich tapestry of renowned Margaret Rivers vineyards. Nineteen recently refurbished and beautifully appointed rooms are available. Our renowned Basildene Breakfast includes a full cooked a la carte breakfast and fruit buffet, all from the Manor restaurant. Nestled in the valley you will discover our heated outdoor swimming pool and secluded sun deck (avail in summer months), tennis court & lakeside pergola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Mercure Basildene Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Basildene Manor Hotel Margaret River
- Basildene Manor Margaret River